Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Supporting zoophilia and bestiality

Supporting killing everyone, especially religious people

Supporting mentally insane and sick people like the amazing atheist

Having a shit attitude towards everyone and everything and acting edgy and pathetic

Probably supporting pedophilia (not sure of that)
I'm indifferent to all these things. I'm sorry I don't fit in to your world of righteousness.

Tell yourself that and fucking mature a bit and learn how to be a human. You support sick and edgy shit day and night on the forum and i'm sick of your bullshit tbh.
I didn't know you were such a meanie beanie :(. I should've been careful with my words around a sensitive little snowflake like yourself.

I'm indifferent to all these things. I'm sorry I don't fit in to your world of righteousness.
I reasoned with you with logic yesterday in the bestiality thread and i was all calm and shit, but i couldn't hold it anymore today, i seriously want to give you my hardest punch to get you rid of your edginess and dark shit in your mind.

@RREEEEEEEEE look brother at the "amazing atheist" who made fun of Allah and Muhammad (pbuh) and shits on Muslims everyday and people love him and follow him. Look at how our society is fucking retarded and how people are mentally sick and insane.
He's a western faggot bro, they're all trash.

I reasoned with you with logic yesterday in the bestiality thread and i was all calm and shit, but i couldn't hold it anymore today, i seriously want to give you my hardest punch to get you rid of your edginess and dark shit in your mind.

>hates edgy shit
>types this edgy shit

u wot? Does Islam cause retardation or what?

He's a western faggot bro, they're all trash.
The forum would rather accept horses and dogs fuckers than me because i'm a "moralfag". I'm not a moralfag i'm just a normal fucking human with brain.

Is it perhaps because you can't find any actual reasoning to denounce what I say, besides "it's not natural and you're just a weirdo"? That may be the case.

>hates edgy shit
>types this edgy shit

u wot? Does Islam cause retardation or what?
I'm serious tho, i wish i could beat the crap out of him to discipline him a bit.

I'm serious tho, i wish i could beat the crap out of him to discipline him a bit.
Discipline me on this path of enlightenment, oh father oh son.

Discipline me on this path of enlightenment, oh father oh son.
No enlightenment, but to be a normal fucking human being. If your father had hit and disciplined you from the beginning this wouldn't have happened.

I'll answer that question with another question: Why do incels and black pillers alike hate normies and blue pillers alike? (get the point).

Normies can't even believe the shit we say, to them everything we say is a myth, must be made up. Also I never claimed I was trying to force anyone to believe anything, but you have to see the irony in your statements.

"Why can't normies see that were telling the truth, its not personality that's important, its physical attractivenes"
"You can't hate people for not believing in certain things"

So I guess we can no longer hate blue pillers then.

Oh and the hatred doesn't come from their lack of belief, its like I said how they act in their disbelief, they always come off as condescending.
The difference between these 2 things is that there are studies that demonstrate the halo effect,experiments,girls that openly say it, the fact that we are just a primal mammal etc. While there is no measureable evidence for the existence of a god. Facts and beliefs are two different things. I hate condescending and snobby humans as well but atheism itself has no unified moral code. You can't accurately say that Atheists have these personality traits .There are also no statistics that show how many atheists are this way. It could be a loud minority which causes you to think that most atheists are this way. You won't notice quite people like me.

By the way I am more of an agnostic-atheist but I just didn't like this argument.

The forum would rather accept horses and dogs fuckers than me because i'm a "moralfag". I'm not a moralfag i'm just a normal fucking human with brain.
They're just being edgy retards. Just lol.

No enlightenment, but to be a normal fucking human being. If your father had hit and disciplined you from the beginning this wouldn't have happened.
Why would I want to be a mindless normie wageslave drone?

Why would I want to be a mindless normie wageslave drone?
Not normie, you don't get it. I don't believe normies are normal people because most of them are sick and retarded, we may be more normal than them. But you let inceldom makes you really edgy and weird and it brings you down even beneath their level.

Well I guess now I know how you think of us....
Dude people like you are actually rare nowadays and in the minority. Most westerns and atheists want us dead and hate us so we also hate them, it's a normal response. The cycle of hatred.

Not normie, you don't get it. I don't believe normies are normal people because most of them are sick and retarded, we may be more normal than them. But you let inceldom makes you really edgy and weird and it brings you down even beneath their level.
That is cope. Any qualities shown in the majority of people are normal.

Man, this thread really is a shitshow...

That is cope. Any qualities shown in the majority of people are normal.
They show they're normal, but they really not and most of them are seriously mentally ill and have tons of complexes and dark shit inside them. The difference betwen us and them is that they're evil for no reason and don't show their true feelings.

They show they're normal, but they really not and most of them are seriously mentally ill and have tons of complexes and dark shit inside them. The difference betwen us and them is that they're evil for no reason and don't show their true feelings.
The difference between us and them is that they have sex and loving relationships while we argue amongst ourselves like buffoons.

This website is utter trash. I use to like it though back in November, December, and January.
It'll always be utter trash when pedophiles and zoophilia people are accepted and encouraged here but people like me get called "moralfags" for not being sick and edgy.

I think YOU NEED TO JUST CLICK ON IT

It doesn't work on tablet. is missing the username (original link in the OP). Fix it, nigger. Shitty forum software.

Last edited:
It doesn't work on tablet. is missing the username (original link in the OP). Fix it, nigger.

It gets rid of the username whenever I link it.

Time to fedoramaxx and atheismaxx

Shove a banana up your ass. Seems to have worked for him.

Ok, my bad, not all athetist are bad, i was at fault. However, atheists like kointo need to be skinned alive.
Woah there, skinned alive?
Aren't you being too edgy here?

It'll always be utter trash when pedophiles and zoophilia people are accepted and encouraged here but people like me get called "moralfags" for not being sick and edgy.
you're a muslim you can't moralfag

TJ always had a gf, dude.

Of course someone with his status is bound to get or have a gf, it should be nothing surprising to you, at this point.

Just shove a banana up your ass theory.

I would feel jealous, but this is a guy with strong liberal views, a literal micro penis, and was caught pouring butter all over his ass and masturbating while sticking a banana up his ass. Like I literally can't feel any jealously for this guy, he is probably in an "open relationship" and its chad fucking his bitch 80% of the time while he just gets a few pity fucks now and then, you might as well be single if that's your only option.
what the fffff.......

what did i just see.

is this your average atheist islamophobe? I've never been happier to be a Muslim more in my entire life la illaha il Allah wa Muhammad rasulAllah, Allahu akbar.

is this your average atheist islamophobe? I've never been happier to be a Muslim more in my entire life la illaha il Allah wa Muhammad rasulAllah, Allahu akbar.

I really hope you are larping as a muslim, because being a radically faithful muslim and being an incel is really ironic, why don't you just learn arabic and go live in an islamic state, you'd definitely have more luck getting a virgin wife then, and if you are already in one of these countries what are you doing on this site? lol

The guys I see over there aren't really attractive but they have all these cute girls sitting on their laps in interviews and saying - "this is aisha, my wife", I'm just there like wtf how lucky are these guys, maybe I should be muslim. I'd need to see a proven case first, when I see a known incel from here do what I mentioned and get a cute loli wife I'm done with modern society and I'm done with Christianity, I'm done with anime, video games, etc, I'm learning arabic, becoming muslim, and moving to an islamic state.