Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rucecucks are one haircut away from Being able to larp as women

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Major

View: https://youtu.be/H_pMbgVBxX4?si=l-RC8HQxaW9iz028

I literally, thought, that the creature on the left was a guy, rucecucks seriously, lack sexual dimorphism. These are same people, who think that they mog Arabs and lighter skinned Indians/pakis. This is what your average, noodlewhore without surgery and 100 layers of makeup looks like. You have to realize that gooks have been portraying themselves as white in Anime, kpop,Kdrama etc.. for so long now, that the majority of Normies, think gooks are all light skinned and attractive.

It's bizarre how the majority of people even here, still believe this. According, to sfcels these people are shitskins who need to be exterminated. While, those two gooks are 'honorary Aryans.' jfl :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Inb4 "muh cherrypick" you will never find korean gooks who naturally have coloured eyes, hair, light pink skin, even toned red/pink lips, frekles, good maxila, jaw, double eyelids etc.. even Arabs who have Darker features mog gooks.

Attachments

• IMG_20240501_004257.jpg
    IMG_20240501_004257.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20240501_004000.jpg
    IMG_20240501_004000.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20240501_003812.jpg
    IMG_20240501_003812.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20240501_003858.jpg
    IMG_20240501_003858.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
@Made in Heaven
@wereq

Everytime I see an Asian I imagine how earlier during the day they slaughtered some dog or bat or snake or human and they enjoyed eating while making subhuman azn faces

Everytime I see an Asian I imagine how earlier during the day they slaughtered some dog or bat or snake or human and they enjoyed eating while making subhuman azn faces
They along with blacks should be held responsible for eating monkeys, bats and spreading viruses, ebola etc..

women like the androgyn feminine look in guys. Its why bts and all the other bands are popular

women like the androgyn feminine look in guys. Its why bts and all the other bands are popular
And every single, one of these kpop stars are surgerymaxxed, makeupmaxxed trannies. So it's not natural. The average gook doesn't look like that. And every single "Asian chad" ricecels bring up are hapas.

No one on this forum denies the inferiority of ricecucks to arabs aside from a small handful of users. I mean, there's a reason you dont see any "Arab masculinity" subreddit

Honorary aryans.

:feelswhat:

No one on this forum denies the inferiority of ricecucks to arabs aside from a small handful of users. I mean, there's a reason you dont see any "Arab masculinity" subreddit
A lot of of sfcels here, have a soft corner for rucecucks. Yeah, that's not everyone, but it's still quite a lot considering the fact that gooks fraud so much.

Honorary aryans.

:feelswhat:
they believe that because, Japan and South Korea are developed and have low crime rate. The same could be said about Qatar, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain. But they always find a way to downplay the achievements of Arabs.

Attachments

• IMG_20240501_012212.jpg
    IMG_20240501_012212.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20240501_012145.jpg
    IMG_20240501_012145.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20240501_012128.jpg
    IMG_20240501_012128.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 6
A lot of of sfcels here, have a soft corner for rucecucks. Yeah, that's not everyone, but it's still quite a lot considering the fact that gooks fraud so much.
even indians mog chinks

5904340485 660527352a o XL
20e8517e1bbaa4e366f2bbb57094f09f

they would also fuck the bts guys
Yeah, I didn't say they wouldn't.
But I would rather be a naturally good looking white guy over some kpop star who has to get 100 surgeries to look more causcaian, wear makeup and lighten his skin, dye his hair and wear contacts/lipstick to look good.

Yeah, I didn't say they wouldn't.
But I would rather be a naturally good looking white guy over some kpop star who has to get 100 surgeries to look more causcaian, wear makeup and lighten his skin, dye his hair and wear contacts/lipstick to look good.
its mostly just fillers, rhinoplasty, fat removal and make-up. I doubt anyone of them got something serious like jaw surgery or leg-lengthening

gooks dont have any special or good features except for their hair

its mostly just fillers, rhinoplasty, fat removal and make-up. I doubt anyone of them got something serious like jaw surgery or leg-lengthen
That's still frauding. Why are they getting buccal fat removal? They seem to like boasting about how they age slower then, caucasians :feelshaha: :feelshaha:. Also why use makeup? I thought, they had extremely good skin.
Plenty of them get Jaw surgery. And a lot of Chinese parents put their kids on HGH.

Attachments

• IMG_20240501_014350.jpg
    IMG_20240501_014350.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20240501_014324.jpg
    IMG_20240501_014324.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Everyone, except them can see that. But they have all delusionmaxxed and now think they look like caucasians after watching Anime.

Last edited:
its mostly just fillers, rhinoplasty, fat removal and make-up.
That's alot of shit
Same thing with a lot of Ethiopian women. Causcaian features will ALWAYS beat Colouring. There's a reason why hazaras get surgery despite, having light features. Gook features are unattractive.
Yes, it's also why Japanese people occasionaly look better than other Asians because of their Jomon blood.

Plus, some Chinese people of Turk/Turanian-ancestory.

And even among Indonesians, there are some phenotypes that are caucasion-esque due to convergent evolution

And of course Indonesians have some trace Arab/Indian mixture which makes them look less subhuman

Everyone, except them can see that. But they have all delusionmaxxed and think they look like caucasians after watching Anime.
Asians good traits are their lack of body odor, no body hair, light skin, and soft hair. The problem is all that is undone by their shitty bones, because bones are FAR more important than all of that

That's still frauding. Why are they getting buccal fat removal? They seem to like boasting about how they age slower then, caucasians :feelshaha: :feelshaha:. Also why use makeup? I thought, they had extremely good skin.
Plenty of them get Jaw surgery. And a lot of Chinese parents put their kids on HGH.
SK is how I imagine society could be like here as well. More gender war shit and plastic surgery as gift from the parents after graduating

Asians good traits are their lack of body odor, no body hair, light skin, and soft hair. The problem is all that is undone by their shitty bones, because bones are FAR more important than all of that

Yes, it's also why Japanese people occasionaly look better than other Asians because of their Jomon blood.
I have noticed this, japanese women are usually the Best looking Asian women.

View: https://youtu.be/H_pMbgVBxX4?si=l-RC8HQxaW9iz028

I literally, thought, that the creature on the left was a guy, rucecucks seriously, lack sexual dimorphism. These are same people, who think that they mog Arabs and lighter skinned Indians/pakis. This is what your average, noodlewhore without surgery and 100 layers of makeup looks like. You have to realize that gooks have been portraying themselves as white in Anime, kpop,Kdrama etc.. for so long now, that the majority of Normies, think gooks are all light skinned and attractive.

It's bizarre how the majority of people even here, still believe this. According, to sfcels these people are shitskins who need to be exterminated. While, those two gooks are 'honorary Aryans.' jfl :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Inb4 "muh cherrypick" you will never find korean gooks who naturally have coloured eyes, hair, light pink skin, even toned red/pink lips, frekles, good maxila, jaw, double eyelids etc.. even Arabs who have Darker features mog gooks.

Cope, youth is the most desired feature for men in toilets.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/sl5gg9-NfYM?si=ObfeXpx7li9IDSkW

Plenty of Asians in their 40's look better than prime teen Whites and Semites.

That aside, yes, Caucasian (Whites, Arabs, Berbers, Jews, Hamites, and Aryans) males mog Mongoloid males. I'm going to write a Currycel LifeFuel post sometime later about why they can go SEAmaxxing. In fact, I have seen plenty of Asian toilets in online dating sites that have literally written "I prefer Whites and Arabs", most Arabs are barely distinguishable from Europeans unless you're like in Scandinavia.

But still, White female faces are disgusting.

This unironically looks like this to me:

Meanwhile, Asians have cute faces.

All dating data shows that all men of all races have a strong preference for Asian toilets and Asian toilets perform the best on all dating apps. Meanwhile we hear "men just like the easiest targets" (nope, Blacks are the easiest to sleep with), "it's just cope" (somehow White men having the same is somehow "true proof of White superior genetics", but when another race has the same it's "something else").

Asians produce the best daughters, Europeans produce the best sons.

I have noticed this, japanese women are usually the Best looking Asian women.

Because Japanese actually put Asian-looking models and celebrities front and centre. South Korea and Mainland China always place these ugly "reverse egg" ugly toilets front and centre.

China always puts its ugliest women front and centre, but walk around any Chinese city and the average toilet is way hotter than the ugly toilets they use as models. The same applies to South Korea. Heck, even the average Filipinx toilet, Indonesian toilet, Etc. all look the same.

This is an average Indonesian toilet:

But Indonesian models don't look like this.

But then again, people also seem to forget that average White toilets don't look like White models either.

All dating data shows that all men of all races have a strong preference for Asian toilets and Asian toilets perform the best on all dating apps. Meanwhile we hear "men just like the easiest targets" (nope, Blacks are the easiest to sleep with), "it's just cope" (somehow White men having the same is somehow "true proof of White superior genetics", but when another race has the same it's "something else").

Asians produce the best daughters, Europeans produce the best sons.
If Asian women are truly, the best looking why do they mutilate their faces and whiten their skin, dye their hair and wear contacts? Clearly, they feel their features aren't that attractive. And what's your source, that Asian women are the most attractive? Whites both men and women are always rated the most attractive.

You said it yourself, Asian women can't give you chad sons, no matter how good they look(their beauty is fake,most of the time) because, unlike, white women they need makeup and surgery too look good.
The reason wmaf couples are common is because, Asian women are the easiest to get if you're a white sub5, black women usually, stay within their races, and don't worship whites as much as Asians.

This Seamonkey mogs her Mayocel husband, yet, she is with him simply, because, he is white.

View: https://youtu.be/4638a6k82vs?si=pT4D0MReswe0ArMM

Because Japanese actually put Asian-looking models and celebrities front and centre. South Korea and Mainland China always place these ugly "reverse egg" ugly toilets front and centre.
I wasn't talking about models.

Nah, I'll still take a Lebanese Christian woman, over a noodlewhore.
Noodlewhores are disgusting, zero ass, chest flatter than their back, short legs, they look like prepubescent boys. Yet somehow they think they're worthy of spitting on ricemen when they look the same or often uglier

Noodlewhores are disgusting, zero ass, chest flatter than their back, short legs, they look like prepubescent boys. Yet somehow they think they're worthy of spitting on ricemen when they look the same or often uglier
Their self hatred is one of the reasons I despise them. It's extremely off putting.

But then again, people also seem to forget that average White toilets don't look like White models either
There are literally two old women there. The younger ones mog every surgery and makeupmaxxed noodlewhore in existence.

View attachment 1148313

View attachment 1148314

China always puts its ugliest women front and centre, but walk around any Chinese city and the average toilet is way hotter than the ugly toilets they use as models. The same applies to South Korea. Heck, even the average Filipinx toilet, Indonesian toilet, Etc. all look the same.

This is an average Indonesian toilet:

View attachment 1148315

But Indonesian models don't look like this.

But then again, people also seem to forget that average White toilets don't look like White models either.

View attachment 1148317
Now explain why noodlewhores hate themselves so much if they're soooooooooooo desirable
Their self hatred is one of the reasons I despise them. It's extremely off putting.
self hatred is basically them admitting they're genetically inferior
I'm convinced that white men who are into noodle whores are pedos in denial

water is wet

Why Asians have evolved to have flat faces and with no dimorphism????