Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope rudecels, where you at?

drivebyartist

drivebyartist

5'3" Kalashnikov operator
★★★★
I don't really indulge anything major like physical violence, but dropping every ounce of manners I once had is something that's been a natural reaction to my predicament of being an incel.

at this point I don't have respect for really anybody, nowadays. seeing that I've been repeatedly fucked over by the people of this society, why should I even attempt to formulate respect for anybody? i mean, they won't fucking respect me no matter what.

I don't typically shy away from hurling insults at people who even just so slightly fuck with me. it's not a good practice for keeping a job, but honestly I don't think I'd be able to leave the 'nice guy' mask on for long, seeing that I've found that it's straining on my own character. it feels good to be rude sometimes, though. especially if you've been one to be the polite one for such a long time during one's youth such as me. the power rush you feel from being able to insult somebody, especially in real life, is immensely satisfying.

im too beta and nice to insult anyone fml

even in school id just calmly accept my torment

I have bad manners but it’s more due to my poor social skills. I don’t even know that I’m being rude until someone tells me I am.

I quit trying to appease people because I realized how worthless it was. They want you to help them move or give them emotional support when someone dies but when you need them they don't give a fuck. They want you to be the Boo Radley who hides in your hole until they need you to help them then know your place and meekly go back to your cage where you belong.

I hate it when people try to mock me on forums. I hate it. I don't like that shit. They are lucky I don't catch them in the face. I hate that shit.