Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia Deploys Elite VDV Paratroopers to Eastern Front

• Thread starter SupremeGentleCel
  • Start date
SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Banned
-
According to the West, the VDV Airborne forces suffered 90% casualties (because of the battle of Hostomel airport and Kiev in the early days of the invasion).
That´s ANOTHER LIE told by the Western media.
Russia will redeploy the following troops to the Eastern Front:
-76th Airborne division
-7th Airborne division

The troops will most likely put more pressure on Ukrainian forces near Chasiv Yar, and reinforce the Avdiivka front further.

Article:

View: https://youtu.be/xdtbdbyJxg0

ВДВ are stone killers, the Ukrainian population of Часов Яр is about to take a hit.

nothing ever happens i bet if i go to the frontline nothing is happening there and its just a few guys wanking in the trenches and making tiktok dances

ВДВ are stone killers, the Ukrainian population of Часов Яр is about to take a hit.
I don´t know why NATO keyboard warriors make fun of VDV...
They actually managed to secure Hostomel, But due to failure of HighCom the reinforcements failed to arrive.
They secured a fucking airport while heavily outnumbered and outgunned,
without the airborne BMD-4 vehicles.
Takes balls of steel

nothing ever happens i bet if i go to the frontline nothing is happening there and its just a few guys wanking in the trenches and making tiktok dances
Yea same here.....
The ´Big arrow´ days with massive offensive moves are over i guess