Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Russia didn’t invade with enough men

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I don’t know what vlad was thinking when he invaded a country of 45 million people with 175,000 men. Ukraine standing army alone is over 300,000 ffs how did vlad think less than 200,000 men was enough to conquer Ukraine? Doesn’t Russia have like 3 million men in their military. All those enlistments and they couldn’t conjure a few hundred thousand more men for the invasion? If they lose that’s the reason why

I don’t know what vlad was thinking when he invaded a country of 45 million people with 175,000 men. Ukraine standing army alone is over 300,000 ffs how did vlad think less than 200,000 men was enough to conquer Ukraine? Doesn’t Russia have like 3 million men in their military. All those enlistments and they couldn’t conjure a few hundred thousand more men for the invasion? If they lose that’s the reason why
because of low russian iq

I actually forgot about Russia and Ukraine. :feelskek:

putin might not expected such resistance, nor the western aid.

Ukraine is losing thousands per week so i would say russians are doing fine

putin might not expected such resistance, nor the western aid.
I seem to remember most Western news sources genuinely thought he would take Kiev.