Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Russia is against jews, regardless of how much they cry about Nazis in jewkraine.

They are both anti Zionist and anti nazi

Always has been. I watched old Putin interviews where he showed hate towards them.

Can't wait for total killing spread on kikes on jewnited states

Syria under Assad is a Russian protectorate, that's why. Complaining about Nazis is in Russia's interest because it makes the libtards go defensive and deny it. But yes, unlike the West, Russia is not ZOGged.

Syria under Assad is a Russian protectorate, that's why.
^

Russia is just fine with joos. This is just them protecting a ME asset lmao. :feelsPop:

Syria under Assad is a Russian protectorate, that's why. Complaining about Nazis is in Russia's interest because it makes the libtards go defensive and deny it. But yes, unlike the West, Russia is not ZOGged.
:yes: :yes: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Putin against the jews ? you have to be kidding me if something Russia is much more kiked than the USA. They are just trying to push a narrative that they defend the helpless to retards, but russia is just as much aggressor as the USA. If you can't see through their facade then you've been brainwashed by redpilled Z propagandists. Russia is always trying to play it as a peacekeeper but they have always been and will be imperialistic. They push the same narrative in Africa and since africans are low iq and also subhuman they think that Russia genuine is helping them meanwhile they drain billions worth of resources.

Putin is a jew himself and his entire circle and best friends are jewish. How can he be against himself ?

Russia has never done anything to prove that they are indeed the good guys. All they do is genocide slavs and send their chechen warriors in Ukraine to rape little children. Based ? I don't think so , only a jew would do that. He hates goyims.

Putin is a jew himself and his entire circle and best friends are jewish. How can he be against himself ?
евреите са ни го набутали яката

So what is a "good guy" to you?
There are no good great powers and there have never been. China, America and Russia all serve the same master. You think destroying people's houses , people who had nothing to do with this war is based ? Bombing hospitals and civilian buildings is your definition of good guys and heroes ? Putin is a savage animal and he would do that to me too if he had the opportunity to. Too bad that ethnics like you want to see slavs eradicated from the face of this earth hence why you support him.

le based putin who imports thousands of african niggers and praises islam also lets asians from the caucasus to invade the big cities like Moscow so that they can rape and murder the ethnic people. The based Putin. :lul: :lul: He is based only to niggers , curries and arabs. All of them want us dead.

"How do we convince these dumbass stormcucks and wannabe whites to die for our profit?"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Unbelievable, literally the same fucking trick every time and it always works.

Normies can't be helped. ((Illuminati)) ftw

Last edited:
View attachment 1069336

"How do we convince these dumbass stormcucks and wannabe whites to die for our profit?"

Normies can't be helped. Illuminati ftw
No, man you don't get it Putin is based and he is the savior of the white race! Given the opportunity he would definitely not send chechens and uzbeks in Poland to pillage and rape anything they see! He would definitely not turn their cities into a wasteland either.

le based putin who imports thousands of african niggers and praises islam also lets asians from the caucasus to invade the big cities like Moscow so that they can rape and murder the ethnic people. The based Putin. :lul: :lul: He is based only to niggers , curries and arabs. All of them want us dead.
Nah Russians hate blacks.

Screenshot 20240220 152341

It's all quid pro quo, people don't get it.

Nah Russians hate blacks.

View attachment 1069358

It's all quid pro quo, people don't get it.
Putin and zelensky both committing genocide on a white nation stormcucks be like: BASED Z PUTIN GO MAKE THEM PAY!!!.

Who are they exactly making pay ? Ukrainian foids look exactly the same like the foids they usually simp for.

Always has been. I watched old Putin interviews where he showed hate towards them.
His besties are jews. All the other Russian oligarchs are jews. He's a crypto jew. :dafuckfeels:

Putin and zelensky both committing genocide on a white nation stormcucks be like: BASED Z PUTIN GO MAKE THEM PAY!!!.

Who are they exactly making pay ? Ukrainian foids look exactly the same like the foids they usually simp for.
All the people who are supposedly woke are just playing the masses. It's all a game. Even Andjew Tate has a jew as his 3rd in command with "the war room"

we dont hate slavs my guy...

i wouldn't mind a tight slav foid

View attachment 1069336

Normies can't be helped. ((Illuminati)) ftw
European = You're A PEON

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back