Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ✴️ Russia issues military ultimatum to UK ✴️ Moscow has threatened retaliation for any attacks with British weapons ✴️

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
(unfortunately) moscow aint gonna do shit

7 Deathnic Legionaires dead in Chasov Yar

Gaaaaaaa

Nothing ever happens. Russia keeps drawing red lines and NATO keeps stepping over them.

Next step will be NATO AWACS directing Ukrainian F-16s.

Nothing ever happens. Russia keeps drawing red lines and NATO keeps stepping over them.

Next step will be NATO AWACS directing Ukrainian F-16s.
Shut the fuck up jew!

I hope ol vladdy boy nukes us, fuck this country.

just start nuking everything lets start from scratch without NTs. NTs ruled the world and they destroyed it time for something new

just start nuking everything lets start from scratch without NTs. NTs ruled the world and they destroyed it time for something new
we may still get this in the end
there was already a small chance in 2014, and the "comet" is coming back one more time

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

Lets aspiER

I will rape all stacies at home will normies are getting drafted for WW3 (in vidya game lol) :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

How much red lines did NATO cross without Russia firing the nukes i mean you can be sure that NATO elite units are on the ground in ukraine since a looong time.
Nothing surprising at the dead french soldiers in ukraine it's a big intense war with multiple factions with a lot of ressources on both sides , the positive for us ( may god forgive me my crualty here ) is more single slavic pussy.

Fingers crossed it escalates