Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Russia-NATO nuclear war drawing close!

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran
1. The Ukraine is sniping Russian AWACS aircraft (the A-50) - indispensable for protecting Russia in a great war.
2. The Ukraine is destroying the Black Sea fleet - again, preparing for a NATO invasion.
3. The French President is literally probing Russia with his suggestions of French involvement in the Ukraine.
4. Russia is doing jack shit in response - thus inviting a nuclear war on American terms.

What would Russia have to do? Show with all its body language that it is prepared to use nuclear weapons to defend itself - deploy tactical nuclear weapons to the army units for use without the nuclear briefcase, and conduct a nuclear test on the Novaya Zemlya testing grounds.

Rather exciting times! Hopefully, one way or another, the nukes start flying. Russia is indeed spineless and totally controlled by America to behave in such an inviting manner before the predator.

© This is the general gist of Sofa Legion Strategist, a cute Russian anarkiddy and a self-taught anonymous polymath.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg7Jy2OjPY4

In the news:
1) F-35As are going to carry nukes;

2) Belgorod is evacuating due to a Ukrainian invasion;

3) Moscow is suffering an outright terrorist attack.

Accelerate! Vroom vroom, vroom-vroom!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mhlzyxLgoI

and nothing's gonna happen

All Slavic countries should just unite at this point....
After Ukraine, What´s next??

All Germans should Unite,
All Slavs should Unite,
All Latin countries should unite.

Fuck these nonsensical wars about Borders,

All the elites are doing is trying to build a united multiracial society of love and peace, wtf are you even on.
Are you serious, or Ironic?
I can´t tell honestly.... hope you´re joking

Nothing ever happens. Ever since 2001 it has always been "WW3 will happen any day now". It never happens, bro.

Are you serious, or Ironic?
I can´t tell honestly.... hope you´re joking
You're drunk on the Christian koolaid, dude. The elites are uniting the world, are too cucked even to genocide the Afghans or Palestinians or Iraqi shitskins. All this talk about muh evil genocidal elites trying to disrupt muh friendly duderinos with RACE and GENDER are cringe as fuck.

True democracy is people shooting degenerates for fun. Muslims, Ukrainians, incels, anyone, we all want blood. And the CUCKS are calling us feds. Biden, Putin, Zelensky, all disgusting cucks. We need a cleansing fire of atomic warfare coming next to you!

You're drunk on the Christian koolaid, dude. The elites are uniting the world, are too cucked even to genocide the Afghans or Palestinians or Iraqi shitskins. All this talk about muh evil genocidal elites trying to disrupt muh friendly duderinos with RACE and GENDER are cringe as fuck.

True democracy is people shooting degenerates for fun. Muslims, Ukrainians, incels, anyone, we all want blood. And the CUCKS are calling us feds. Biden, Putin, Zelensky, all disgusting cucks. We need a cleansing fire of atomic warfare coming next to you!
Im sorry, I dont have the Social skills to know whether you were being Ironic, or not.

Imagine believing western propaganda.

I hope WW3 happens and I get drafted. I wanna be the most famous traitor in history and betray my entire country and have everyone know about it. I want to be like Benedict Arnold.

i don't know about the "nothing's gonna happen sentiment"
The tiktokers were on about the rich building undeground bunkers to defend themselves from the mass population's indignation at letting the crap in gaza happen... and those bunkers' existence is true. But I don't think that's what the bunkers are for anymore...

Well on the one hand, this seems quite implausible. On the other hand, everyone was thinking the same about the 2022 invasion in the first place.

Technically hostilities have been ongoing since 2014.

Nothing ever happens. Ever since 2001 it has always been "WW3 will happen any day now". It never happens, bro.
Bs. They said the same about russia and ukraine 8 years ago