Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russia probably has 3 months to get better, before the next Ukrainian offensives

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
They were showing pictures in Ukraine and its ridiculously deep mud field right now. To advance the Ukrainians probably have to wait until late February, which is why Russia launched the invasion in late February. The ground freezes over then.

Now that the Russians don't have to defend the NW Kherson area that is West of the river, the Russian defensive lines are a lot more compact and easier to re-supply.

Interesting.

When do you think Russia will make another advance?

They were showing pictures in Ukraine and its ridiculously deep mud field right now. To advance the Ukrainians probably have to wait until late February, which is why Russia launched the invasion in late February. The ground freezes over then.

Now that the Russians don't have to defend the NW Kherson area that is West of the river, the Russian defensive lines are a lot more compact and easier to re-supply.
Interesting.

Fuck this nigger war already, either you begin using your nukes or stop attention whoring, stupid jew countries

Interesting.

Probably in Spring 2023 Russia will try to keep pushing on the long road for the rest of Donetsk province.

Fuck Russia And Fuck Ukraine.

War or "special operation" was supposed to last for one week and it's been almost 1 year. Probably Putin thought that Ukraine would be weak or that western countries would say "okay do what you want but stop the war we are pacifists" (a bit like when they let Hitler annex Sudetenland) but it's been the opposite.

War or "special operation" was supposed to last for one week and it's been almost 1 year. Probably Putin thought that Ukraine would be weak or that western countries would say "okay do what you want but stop the war we are pacifists" (a bit like when they let Hitler annex Sudetenland) but it's been the opposite.

It amazes me how stupid the Russians were. Like their main strategy was all these heavy armored divisions, the BTG's. But don't you think they would have considered whether the Javelins and similar western weapons would rip those up.

That's not the real significant news for the whole Russia/Ukraine thing is that the US midterms reinforced retarded Woke News coverage of Ukraine and support for their gayness. Even in India we have Ukrainian refugees coming and trying to marry Indian men, then later they will abandon them. Who knows what these Ukranians are really scheming on. And also, the underground Russian/Ukranian Mafia war is going on so I'm sure they will continue funding this war if it's in their interest forever, until the day it's no longer in their interest.

Whole shit is fucked. American conservatives aren't able to raise a finger to demolish this trend of leftist horseshit in America. Nothing binds them together it seems.

That's not the real significant news for the whole Russia/Ukraine thing is that the US midterms reinforced retarded Woke News coverage of Ukraine and support for their gayness. Even in India we have Ukrainian refugees coming and trying to marry Indian men, then later they will abandon them. Who knows what these Ukranians are really scheming on. And also, the underground Russian/Ukranian Mafia war is going on so I'm sure they will continue funding this war if it's in their interest forever, until the day it's no longer in their interest.

Whole shit is fucked. American conservatives aren't able to raise a finger to demolish this trend of leftist horseshit in America. Nothing binds them together it seems.

Good point now that all the military and mafia types on both sides are making money hand over fist on this, and politicians in Ukraine and Russia making money on it, they don't want it to stop.

Is it true that there are attempts of Putin getting coup? Apparently, there's a lot of dissatisfaction coming both from average/poor people and Russian elites.

This is a dirty war of attrition, I don't expect any decisive battles in this war. Slav meat grinder and it's mostly Ukrainians taking the most casualties cos of Western and kike overlord pressuring them to gain more and more territory whilst losing tonnes of men.

regardless they are still winning and the usa is dumping so much of its arsenal it will be a long time for them to recover and the eu economy is sunk. Expect a lot more border skirmished globally usa power is diminished and hence globohomo, feminism and hypergamy have far from certain futures.

This is a dirty war of attrition, I don't expect any decisive battles in this war. Slav meat grinder and it's mostly Ukrainians taking the most casualties cos of Western and kike overlord pressuring them to gain more and more territory whilst losing tonnes of men.
and what happens just like when rome runs out of its auxillaries? usa recruitment rates are in the toilet so are test scores. Once the auxiliaries run out the west is doomed I hope to see t90s running through crowds in western european faggy cities turning pinko commie stacies, beckies, chads, sand niggers, niggers and soyim into paste. Much of the west is basically a free victory any man with a normal T level who could put up any fight is likely to cheer them as liberators. They absolutely should put puppet govs in all of europe.

Ya if the Ukrainians want the money train to keep going in, they have to keep pushing on offensives.

One thing I was thinking about is just scaling up the military production takes a long time. For example the Russian defense industry I am assuming is scaling up, but its only been 8.5 months since the start of the war. Russia's military production should be able to scale up next year, then keep scaling up the year after as well.

Same with the number of soldiers in the military and the number of soldiers they can actually deploy and keep supplied. It takes time to scale up, like my own estimate is with the first mobilization Russia just did they might be able to add 100,000 soldiers all the time in Ukraine.

Which Russia might have 250,000 soldiers in Ukraine, plus the DPR and LPR have 125,000 soldiers.

and what happens just like when rome runs out of its auxillaries? usa recruitment rates are in the toilet so are test scores. Once the auxiliaries run out the west is doomed I hope to see t90s running through crowds in western european faggy cities turning pinko commie stacies, beckies, chads, sand niggers, niggers and soyim into paste. Much of the west is basically a free victory any man with a normal T level who could put up any fight is likely to cheer them as liberators. They absolutely should put puppet govs in all of europe.
Anglo-American-Kike union has grown too powerful and arrogant now, this winter if Euros do not make peace with Russia and get their gas lines up and running, it'd basically deindustrialise Germany and other adjacent Industrial zones and western Euros just like their Scandinavian brothers would have to run for anglo countries other than UK for a decent living leaving their dying continent at the whims of sandniggers, kikes, niggers and low class whites increasingly getting poorer and poorer

Last edited:

There has been talk by the Russians that more and more of the soldiers they are facing are Polish units, who have been added to the Ukrainian army. Also more mercenaries are coming in and they get put into the Ukrainian army.

After that Romanians are next imo.

Ya if the Ukrainians want the money train to keep going in, they have to keep pushing on offensives.

One thing I was thinking about is just scaling up the military production takes a long time. For example the Russian defense industry I am assuming is scaling up, but its only been 8.5 months since the start of the war. Russia's military production should be able to scale up next year, then keep scaling up the year after as well.

Same with the number of soldiers in the military and the number of soldiers they can actually deploy and keep supplied. It takes time to scale up, like my own estimate is with the first mobilization Russia just did they might be able to add 100,000 soldiers all the time in Ukraine.

Which Russia might have 250,000 soldiers in Ukraine, plus the DPR and LPR have 125,000 soldiers.
Modern sub systems manufacturing and assembly is not like it was in ww2, Russia needs western and Chinese subsystems and equipment and machinery to keep it's arms and armour manufacturing up and running, hope it has already filled it's warehouses with pre war acquisitions keeping this exact situation in mind

There has been talk by the Russians that more and more of the soldiers they are facing are Polish units, who have been added to the Ukrainian army. Also more mercenaries are coming in and they get put into the Ukrainian army.

After that Romanians are next imo.
Plausible since Poles have a grudge on Russia for wiping their commonwealth off the map alongwith Prussia plus the only value Poland ever brought to NATO and EU is it's Russia hysteria and it's insistence that it's the first line of defence in Europe to get American dollars flowing into it's coffers, I wouldn't be surprised if it's American mercs and Polish units operating the Himars and partaking in other operations.

Last edited:
Plausible since Poles have a grudge on Russia for wiping their commonwealth off the map alongwith Prussia plus the only value Poland ever brought to NATO and EU is it's Russia hysteria and it's insistence that it's the first line of defence in Europe to get American dollars flowing into it's coffers, I wouldn't be surprised if it's American mercs and Polish units operating the Himars and partaking in other operations.

Good point, the Polish seem rabid anti-Russian. Plus when the US puts a ton of money on the line, Polish leaders can get the money if they get a large number of Polish men to go and fight in Ukraine.

Arabs and blacks can be sent in to Poland to replace Polish men who fall in battle. As those newcomers are more loyal to the NWO.

Good point, the Polish seem rabid anti-Russian. Plus when the US puts a ton of money on the line, Polish leaders can get the money if they get a large number of Polish men to go and fight in Ukraine.

Arabs and blacks can be sent in to Poland to replace Polish men who fall in battle. As those newcomers are more loyal to the NWO.
I think most of those men would go by their own accord, but the American infinitely printable same serial number debt dollar is cheap enough for the American establishment and precious enough for polish reservists, soldiers and politicians to not miss an opportunity, even Polish taxi and lorry drivers are making a fortune driving with "humanitarian aid" to Ukr border

Modern sub systems manufacturing and assembly is not like it was in ww2, Russia needs western and Chinese subsystems and equipment and machinery to keep it's arms and armour manufacturing up and running, hope it has already filled it's warehouses with pre war acquisitions keeping this exact situation in mind

I view over the long run in the war what the Russians really need is like you said those sub systems manufacturing to be done by China. And paid for by China. Then the Russians can assemble those, so that technically it is made in Russia weapons systems.

I mean it wouldn't be 100%, like Russia has some money, and can do substantial manufacturing. Its just China can mass produce so well and manufacture complex things fast and in large basically unlimited amounts.

I view over the long run in the war what the Russians really need is like you said those sub systems manufacturing to be done by China. And paid for by China. Then the Russians can assemble those, so that technically it is made in Russia weapons systems.

I mean it wouldn't be 100%, like Russia has some money, and can do substantial manufacturing. Its just China can mass produce so well and manufacture complex things fast and in large basically unlimited amounts.
Most complex electronics and precise manufacturing industrial machines are still western technological monopolies and beyond China's technological aptitude to manufacture or to design, what China can do is to buy them from western firms and send them to russian plants for a profit, but for that job Erdogan is a better ally since Germans hence the EU don't sanction and prohibit him from purchasing crucial technologies cos Turks make up a huge vote bank in Germany, Erdogan can then send those subsystems to Russia for a profit or concessions ofc

Id say the poles are rabid period and on geopolitics the most retarded good goys to ever exist.

These 3 months Russia has it gives time to..

-get mobilized reserves soldiers ready
-time to import more drones from Iran and possibly missiles

-to do some scaling up Russian defense industry in things they really need in the war
-do a lot better than so far for the military engineering and construction of defenses fortifications

A lot of how far the war goes depends on how determined Russia is and how well organized Russia can be. Russia has 146 million people, and there are around 9 million more people in the 4 SE provinces of Ukraine where Russia is. Russia has big allies.

Slav meat grinder :lul:

Slavs are retarted

I hope Russia fucks these Jewish globohomo cocksuckers up

Slav meat grinder :lul:

Thats the main point of the war. To keep the war going for years and years, until most of the fighting men Slavs are dead.

Good point now that all the military and mafia types on both sides are making money hand over fist on this, and politicians in Ukraine and Russia making money on it, they don't want it to stop.
Basically I think the Ukrainian mafia is aive and well and being fully supported by the U.S. Dept. Of Defense & Justice

It takes time for the war to get bigger. Like say now the Russians roughly have in Ukraine on their side..

-250,000 Russian soldiers
-125,000 DPR & LPR soldiers

Some estimates put the numbers even lower than that, like 125,000 Russian soldiers in Ukraine. We don't really know with any certainty. But Russia just did its first wave of mobilizing reserves, estimated at 300,000 more Russian soldiers in training. That may allow Russia to add another 100,000 soldiers in Ukraine on a continuing basis. Further mobilizations may add how many soldiers Russia can have deployed in increments of 100,000 like that.

The defense industry also takes time to scale up. It wouldn't make sense to add a ton more soldiers if they couldn't be fully equipped and all the background logistics stuff. The defense engineering and construction of fortifications that takes time to scale up as well.