Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia still gets zero international fighters.

Recruite Jihadists and promise them an Islamic state in Ukraine.

Let me consult my crystal ball.. poverty, authoritarianism, no freedom of speech, bad archictecture, bad mentality, overall blandness, corruption (that can be attributed to authoritarianism..) and of course war on a poor™ Ukraine, meaning imperialism

Thats 8 from the top of my head.. now lets see what westerners got!
I got 5/8

Let me consult my crystal ball.. poverty, authoritarianism, no freedom of speech, bad archictecture, bad mentality, overall blandness, corruption (that can be attributed to authoritarianism..) and of course war on a poor™ Ukraine, meaning imperialism

Thats 8 from the top of my head.. now lets see what westerners got!
Fucking lol

Poverty is the first, kek, i knew it

Obedience can be attributed to authoritarism too

It could even be an arrest for no reason at all, just because NKVD received orders to arrest 500 people in this area by the end of a month - yeah, the guy surely hates mother Russia.. oh well, his deal, westernar

Indifference can be attributed to authoritarism too - what can russian do against gov) correct answer is nothing

Guy talks like west is some wonderland

The war? Erm.. we won this war, whats bad about it? Guess, each to theirs own

Enemies is.. hmmm... Not included in my list, okay

Laws.. too didnt mention

Religion...The real Russia looks more like ISIS in terms of religious bigotry.

Guy hates us with passion now kek lol.. why live here then) Looks to be 30+yo

Fatalism-education is more to mentality, as aggression too.. cherrypicking of comments

Author lives like.. oooh ima god and all they are atoms and quarks

Alcohol is ours, yep

does it come as a surprise that Russians are extremely proud of their country? - Naaaah, i should hate all local stuff, yeah, west is awesome, yeehaw, forget our language and culture

yeah... It is quite.. interesting way of getting knowledge about western point of view

Oh well, guy is right, actually, but.. he really, deeply hates the state, i can tell it

yeah... It is quite.. interesting way of getting knowledge about western point of view

Oh well, guy is right, actually, but.. he really, deeply hates the state, i can tell it
And got great specialization in all of this, i admire him

Strange.. person named James lived in Russia? Hmmm hmmm

Maybe, but the Baltics are already NATO members, and they are right next to St. Petersburg. If the NATO countries wanted to, they could put nukes there and have them closer to both it and Moscow than they could've been if put in Ukraine.

Not to mention that distance barely matters when it comes to nukes anyway. If they get fired from the other side of the world, you do get a few hours more, but that's it, you're still getting destroyed either way.

Also, nuclear subs make which countries host nukes irrelevant as well. Even if Ukraine itself doesn't host NATO nukes, or the Baltics don't, the Americans could simply park their subs right by their shores and strike the Russians pretty much as quickly as they would've if those missiles were in those countries themselves.

What I was getting at in my comment was, although it's easy to understand why Russians wanted to keep hegemony over the countries near to them and dominate them, they chose a completely wrong way to do so. What they should have done was to invest their wealth into diversifying their economy and modernizing their country, similarly to what China does. Instead, what they did was endlessly screaming that over a dozen or so countries need to be their vassals pretty much just because, offering nothing in return. As a result, they simply got told to fuck off over and over again, while their former vassals outpaced them in terms of wealth, income, and technology. Now, they are trying to keep control of their neighbourhood by military force. Understandable, but ultimately just a sad result of a doomed strategy.
You're right. Maybe they had other reasons we can't see yet. And another reason could be that Ukraine is very important to the Slavic race and had a big part in the Soviet Union. And they have lots of natural resources Russia and China would love to tap into.

You're right. Maybe they had other reasons we can't see yet. And another reason could be that Ukraine is very important to the Slavic race and had a big part in the Soviet Union. And they have lots of natural resources Russia and China would love to tap into.
That's the main reason I believe. Also Ukrainians and Russians are closely related, so if the Russians can assimilate them (which would theoretically be easy), their population can be increased.