Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Russia supporters get the fuck in here and explain this please

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
★★

How can anyone, especially white people support such a cucked country ?

@AnilBashir @wereq

@AnilBashir @wereq

I hate the great Satan called United States

I hate the great Satan called United States
At least USA isn't offering American foids in exchange for resources. Now that I think about USA is kind off a chad country since they always rape other people's foids.

the Bolsheviks never let go of Russia

Don’t Russians already have a sizeable minority of Asian looking Russians in their country who are well integrated?

last time I checked the defence minister of Russia - Shoigu is Asian looking. His wife is white Slavic. those unions are not uncommon.

race works different in those countries.

also Chinese are known to be industrious and rich. Perhaps that’s why these Russian foids are flocking to Chinese men

@MongoloidJoe take a look. Import Russian stacies to Australia m8

Yes good @Lv99_BixNood

At least USA isn't offering American foids in exchange for resources. Now that I think about USA is kind off a chad country since they always rape other people's foids.
You don’t know the amount of coal burners and their hideous ogre spawn

normie situation

@AnilBashir @wereq

Why would I speak for white people? And I already said I don’t support either side, I’m just pointing out the obvious fact that Ukraine is getting bodied, and are only surviving with the help of the entire western world backing them. Starting another post to bait me is pathetic

Why would I speak for white people? And I already said I don’t support either side, I’m just pointing out the obvious fact that Ukraine is getting bodied, and are only surviving with the help of the entire western world backing them. Starting another post to bait me is pathetic
These Chinks will do the same to curryland if they gain power. Is that what you want ? You should always be against Chinks and their allies(Ruskies).

You don’t know the amount of coal burners and their hideous ogre spawn
Are american white males even affcted by it ? Every stat show they marry interracially more than their female counterparts.

These Chinks will do the same to curryland if they gain power. Is that what you want ? You should always be against Chinks and their allies(Ruskies).
You are pathetic. I don’t live in Curryland anyway you fuckwit. You talk like a foid on the rag, desperately grasping for a point to win and changing the topic so you feel like you’ve won

Caring this much about a foreign war makes you seem like a fakecel infiltrator starting shit for nothing. Keep the concern trolling for reddit

Caring this much about a foreign war makes you seem like a fakecel infiltrator starting shit for nothing. Keep the concern trolling for reddit
@wereq literally makes a metric fuckton of posts supporting Russia. You say nothing. I make a single counterpoint and I am a fakecel infiltrator ?

Don’t Russians already have a sizeable minority of Asian looking Russians in their country who are well integrated?

last time I checked the defence minister of Russia - Shoigu is Asian looking. His wife is white Slavic. those unions are not uncommon.

race works different in those countries.

also Chinese are known to be industrious and rich. Perhaps that’s why these Russian foids are flocking to Chinese men

@MongoloidJoe take a look. Import Russian stacies to Australia m8
I would but it's easier said than done , kek

@NorthernWind thoughts ?:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Russia has no alternatives but to side with Chinese. They are interconnected economically and have a long border.
While Germany or Sweden don't even have borders with Muslim countries but they still import migrants and even tolerate rape of local women by these migrants.

Russia has no alternatives but to side with Chinese. They are interconnected economically and have a long border.
While Germany or Sweden don't even have borders with Muslim countries but they still import migrants and even tolerate rape of local women by these migrants.
I don't hate Russians. I just don't want them allying with Chinese. But what's strange to me is why has Russia never tried to form relationship with the EU ? They too are European after all. Why do Russian people not fight back against a Tyrant such as Putin who is ruining their country and culture ? It makes no sense to me why Russia wants to expand into Europe rather than allying with them ? Culturally they are way too closer to Europeans than Chinese.

I don't hate Russians. I just don't want them allying with Chinese. But what's strange to me is why has Russia never tried to form relationship with the EU ? They too are European after all. Why do Russian people not fight back against a Tyrant such as Putin who is ruining their country and culture ? It makes no sense to me why Russia wants to expand into Europe rather than allying with them ? Culturally they are way too closer to Europeans than Chinese.
Russia tried to have a good relationships with the EU. Russia became a member of the Council of Europe in 1996. NATO bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999 provoked anti-West sentiment in Russia but Russia still had relatively good relations with EU. When Putin became President, Russia had a relatively good relationships with NATO.
In 2002, Russia-NATO council was established to 'work as equal partners in areas of common interest'.

Why in the latter years Russia became much more anti-Western? Obviously because of Iraq War ( which showed that USA will spread its hegemony even at the cost of wars ) and NATO takeover over three former Soviet republics in 2004.
In 2005 Russia for the first time held common military exercises with China. In 2007, in famous Munich speech, Putin criticized USA monopolistic dominance in global affairs but Russia still wanted to have close relationships with EU ( especially old members such as Germany, France ). In 2010 Putin ( who was Prime Minister at that time ) proposed common economic space from Lisbon to Vladivostok.
But from the 2014 crisis in Ukraine Russia-EU relations became worse and worse. Personally, I think that Putin became resentful of EU with age because he hoped ( probably ) that EU will become more independent from Washington and form close relationships with Russia but Germany and France didn't had a guts to kick USA out of Europe.
He probably hoped that 'old' EU states would be more accepting of Russian policy but they just sided with Ukraine and imposed sanctions like US pets.

I forget to add importance of proclamation of Kosovo independence in 2008. This act very pissed everyone in Russia ( except some Muslims ).
Generally, average Russian don't like the West due to West's arrogant policy and ignore of Russian interests ( in the Balkans etc ).
Even Putin's ultimatum to NATO in December 2021 was ignored.

@wereq literally makes a metric fuckton of posts supporting Russia. You say nothing. I make a single counterpoint and I am a fakecel infiltrator ?
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Russia tried to have a good relationships with the EU. Russia became a member of the Council of Europe in 1996. NATO bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999 provoked anti-West sentiment in Russia but Russia still had relatively good relations with EU. When Putin became President, Russia had a relatively good relationships with NATO.
In 2002, Russia-NATO council was established to 'work as equal partners in areas of common interest'.

Why in the latter years Russia became much more anti-Western? Obviously because of Iraq War ( which showed that USA will spread its hegemony even at the cost of wars ) and NATO takeover over three former Soviet republics in 2004.
In 2005 Russia for the first time held common military exercises with China. In 2007, in famous Munich speech, Putin criticized USA monopolistic dominance in global affairs but Russia still wanted to have close relationships with EU ( especially old members such as Germany, France ). In 2010 Putin ( who was Prime Minister at that time ) proposed common economic space from Lisbon to Vladivostok.
But from the 2014 crisis in Ukraine Russia-EU relations became worse and worse. Personally, I think that Putin became resentful of EU with age because he hoped ( probably ) that EU will become more independent from Washington and form close relationships with Russia but Germany and France didn't had a guts to kick USA out of Europe.
He probably hoped that 'old' EU states would be more accepting of Russian policy but they just sided with Ukraine and imposed sanctions like US pets.

I forget to add importance of proclamation of Kosovo independence in 2008. This act very pissed everyone in Russia ( except some Muslims ).
Generally, average Russian don't like the West due to West's arrogant policy and ignore of Russian interests ( in the Balkans etc ).
Even Putin's ultimatum to NATO in December 2021 was ignored.
shit dog I hope they are able to escape Rice clutches.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back