Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russian army is in Avdeevka

• Thread starter CroatianManlet2
  • Start date
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★
Russian army has entered avdeevka and there is currently fighting inside the streets.I heard the Ukrainians are probably going to retreat but who knows.This is an update from 30 minutes ago

1707347951868242m

Also tagging @WizardofSoda

no one wants to fight anymore. No ukrainian man wants to throw his life away in this meat grinder. Ukraine lost.

Bunch of drunk idiots on both sides fighting over a bunch of destroyed buildings and rubble. I still think all the soldiers on both sides should turn around and attack Kyiv and Moscow simultaneously and overthrow their governments. It would be glorious to see both Zelensky and Putin's heads on spikes as a warning to world leaders what happens to warmongers.

Bunch of drunk idiots on both sides fighting over a bunch of destroyed buildings and rubble. I still think all the soldiers on both sides should turn around and attack Kyiv and Moscow simultaneously and overthrow their governments. It would be glorious to see both Zelensky and Putin's heads on spikes as a warning to world leaders what happens to warmongers.
Yeah but they kill normgroids

Avdiivka and Donetsk City Battle Map Draft February 6 2024

It seems like the Russian momentum is growing.

The thought is in 2024 Russia is mainly going to focus on adding soldiers to its army and adding military industrial production. Then in 2025 keep building the army the same way... and in mid-2025 attack on other fronts like down towards Kiev from Belarus again. In order to spread out and overwhelm the Ukrainian army. Then 2026 if Ukraine is still fighting, the Russians would do yet more adding to the army and keep pushing.

I swear they were fighting over this random city a year ago

I swear they were fighting over this random city a year ago
But i guess avdeevka is the bakhmut of 2024 as Zaluzhny got fired and Syrski promised to hold it to the last Ukrainian @WizardofSoda