Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Russian bf stabs his gf for cheating

The alternative is basically allowing these foids to go around on the carousel and cheat with Chad with basically 0 consequence because the majority of men today are too cucked to ever even think of doing anything like this. It's supposed to be a deterrent to make sure only the most unashamed whores of all have the nerve to cheat without the permanent fear of being found out and beaten. :feelsjuice:

It was his gf, not his wife.
But I feel no remorse for evil people being killed.

When random foid dies:

When Curryfag dies:

She probably enjoyed it when he manhandled her. Especially considering that women love to feel pain.

she deserved it. Its over for her

brutal man she is dead :feelsbadman:

How is that based. That’s a waste of a perfectly fine vagina. I understand if they were married but you have no right if you didn’t marry her.

Why does his gf look curry/sheboon? Did not know that even Russiantards dated dark skinned foids

isn't that the same gender that'll tell you they date men with good personalities?

Why does his gf look curry/sheboon? Did not know that even Russiantards dated dark skinned foids
They look like Caucasians. Probably some Chechens.

He should have castrated the cheater and leave him die agonising like they do in Brazil