Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Russian men fleeing

Take that, foids and cucks.

Smart russians does not fight for jews

:foidSoy:"Look at all of those sub 7/10 males - they are all scary. I am a foid, and I am perfect, the hardest part of my day is getting an abortion, or washing Chad's cum out of my ass. War is wonderful, because it culls the population of ugly males. I can't wait to go home, and hangout with my dogs. Dogs are much better than humans, especially males. I trust dogs, I don't trust males - because males rape.

I hate ugly males, poor males, and ethnic males - yet I really care about koala bears surviving forest fires in Australia.

Time to eat some delicious snacks, and sit on the couch and watch television - while the males go off to die at war.":foidSoy:

Russians before: Yes we support the war against Ukrainian nazis, Putin is based, just like Call of Duty, destroy them, Z :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Russians now: Noooo please don't draft me I don't want to fight, peace and love, I'd rather move to central Asia and Caucasus:feels::feels::feels::feels:

EE countries are white knight tradcuck shitholes

I'm pretty sure russia still handles it like in the ww2 days. if you turn around you get shot

:foidSoy:"Look at all of those sub 7/10 males - they are all scary. I am a foid, and I am perfect, the hardest part of my day is getting an abortion, or washing Chad's cum out of my ass. War is wonderful, because it culls the population of ugly males. I can't wait to go home, and hangout with my dogs. Dogs are much better than humans, especially males. I trust dogs, I don't trust males - because males rape.

I hate ugly males, poor males, and ethnic males - yet I really care about koala bears surviving forest fires in Australia.

Time to eat some delicious snacks, and sit on the couch and watch television - while the males go off to die at war.":foidSoy:
this is all women

I'm pretty sure russia still handles it like in the ww2 days. if you turn around you get shot
Here is u bullet comrade!

No go pick up a gun and fight for the homeland!

based russiancels refusing to be disposable cannonfodder

Russians before: Yes we support the war against Ukrainian nazis, Putin is based, just like Call of Duty, destroy them, Z :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Russians now: Noooo please don't draft me I don't want to fight, peace and love, I'd rather move to central Asia and Caucasus:feels::feels::feels::feels: