Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Russians are a dead branch of the White Race and need to be discarded ASAP

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
They're subhuman and I don't think that there should be any questions about it.
The soul of their nation was gone long ago with the 1917 revolutions. What we see today in Moscow are really just husks of formerly great people: they behave like niggers, worship Bolshevist demons and call everybody that they don't like "Nazis"
There's a reason why whites in their majority overwhelmingly enjoy the protection of NATO (including the majority of Slavic nations, BTW).
I think the closest historic parallel to them is China. Sure, there are many actually sentient Han individuals, but for them it would be best to adopt other Asian identities or ethnicities. There are stories just like that where Han families who survived WWII never stopped speaking Japanese amongst themselves and I think that's great.
This is already happening, albeit not as fast as it should: Russian emigres in the West in my experience become indistinguishable from other whites in just 2 generations.

Russia will never recover from the collapse of Soviet union. Russia peaked under Stalin and went downhill from there.

Russia will never recover from the collapse of Soviet union. Russia peaked under Stalin and went downhill from there.
Stalin was at least prudent enough to ally with Hitler for a short while.
His campaign of terror against minorities and "Russification" are not ideal in any way, but still something to study going forward for sure.

His campaign of terror against minorities and "Russification" are not ideal in any way, but still something to study going forward for sure
It was good, minorities are always niggers in everything they need to be assimilated even if forcefully.
Also stalin
Many Soviet soldiers engaged in looting, pillaging, and rape, both in Germany and parts of Eastern Europe.[555] Stalin refused to punish the offenders.[552] After receiving a complaint about this from Yugoslav communist Milovan Djilas, Stalin asked how after experiencing the traumas of war a soldier could "react normally? And what is so awful in his having fun with a woman, after such horrors?"[556]

No leader can say something like this today.

Average Westerner is more brainwashed than average Russian. If you disagree with the current globohomo tendencies, they will look at you as some strange 'nazi' or 'fascist'. One user here even called Russia 'fascist' ( Jfl ) probably because Russian propaganda is traditionalist.
I remember reading book published by Russian author in Russia, glorifying so-called 'Lokotsk republic' - a small territorial unit where administration and population in general collaborated with Germany. Even if Victory over Nazism is an official ideology of Russia.
I can hardly imagine if it's possible in my 'democratic' country ( Lt ) or any other anti-Soviet EE country to publish book glorifying collaborators with Soviets.
The same goes for holocaust denial literature if I'm not mistaken.
Can you publish such literature in 'democratic' Germany for example?

Average Westerner is more brainwashed than average Russian.
Avg Westoids supports arming Ukraine against shitskin asiatic Bolshevik invaders - so he's more pro-White and race-conscious than online contrarians like you lmao
I remember reading book published by Russian author in Russia, glorifying so-called 'Lokotsk republic' - a small territorial unit where administration and population in general collaborated with Germany. Even if Victory over Nazism is an official ideology of Russia.
Lokot.
Ukraine has Russian Volunteer Corps made up of pro-Kyiv Russian NatSocs who fight exactly where RONA was set up in WWII (Bilhorod).
Russia's hate speech laws follow EU standards and are even more draconian when it comes to WWII.
Anything anti-communist is censored and isn't allowed to be published.
Historians regularly get prison time for doing their job.
Most of the NKVD archives never got unsealed.

sadly true. Russia has too much savage blood

Avg Westoids supports arming Ukraine against shitskin asiatic Bolshevik invaders - so he's more pro-White and race-conscious than online contrarians like you lmao
Ukrainians aren't more white than Russians. They are mixed with asiatic Turkic blood. Btw, that's wrong with being Asian? Some Asians are more civilized than EE nations.

Ukrainians aren't more white than Russians.
Ukrainians support pan-Europeanism and are by all metrics better devout Christians.
If that's not white then I don't know what is.

Ukrainians support pan-Europeanism and are by all metrics better devout Christians.
If that's not white then I don't know what is.
The West today is mostly post-Christian and people generally don't support 'racial purity'.

Average Westerner is more brainwashed than average Russian. If you disagree with the current globohomo tendencies, they will look at you as some strange 'nazi' or 'fascist'. One user here even called Russia 'fascist' ( Jfl ) probably because Russian propaganda is traditionalist.
I can hardly imagine if it's possible in my 'democratic' country ( Lt ) or any other anti-Soviet EE country to publish book glorifying collaborators with Soviets.
Can you publish such literature in 'democratic' Germany for example?
Agreed Russians > western cucks

All whites should be shot in the head @MiSKiRaT

Ukrainian average IQ is 90 (https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country). They're the dumbest Europeans and they sold their country to ZOG. Their women are being fucked left, right, and center in Europe while their men are dying fighting for ZOG.
This is just proof of muh IQ being cope 99% of the time, especially since most of the time it's espoused by curries and rice.
Also, they did not sell out of ZOG, if that was the case, they would welcome r*ssian scum with open arms.

The West today is mostly post-Christian and people generally don't support 'racial purity'.

View: https://twitter.com/UBERSOY1/status/1661391578861129730

This is just proof of muh IQ being cope 99% of the time, especially since most of the time it's espoused by curries and rice.
Also, they did not sell out of ZOG, if that was the case, they would welcome r*ssian scum with open arms.
Ukraine has literally produced nothing of value to the world in all its history. Indians invented decimal system, rice invented tones of shit.

i hope russia collapses for good this time

"His father, Pavel Yakovlevich Korolev, was born in Mogilev to a Russian soldier and a Belarusian mother."

Russia has average IQ 96 and Belarus 102. No 90-IQ Ukrainians involved.
I'm sure that your IQ is even lower since you think that selective quotation will somehow work on me? Why'd you leave out his mother? How many Ukrainians do you think don't come from marriages mixed like this?
Russian speaking areas are actually dumber by the way.

Attachments

• mapIQ50.jpg
    mapIQ50.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 23
Also the entire point for the post you originally quoted was that Ukrainians were fighting against hostile ethnics, which is just factual.
But I suppose it's generally pointless to operate with ziggers on good faith, like @LesscoBlob says.

I'm sure that your IQ is even lower since you think that selective quotation will somehow work on me? Why'd you leave out his mother? How many Ukrainians do you think don't come from marriages mixed like this?
Kharkov is also Russian speaking area.

The status of the russian language is in complete gutter right now and it's never getting out of there, I expect Ukraine to be fully free from it in a decade

Also the entire point for the post you originally quoted was that Ukrainians were fighting against hostile ethnics, which is just factual.
But I suppose it's generally pointless to operate with ziggers on good faith, like @LesscoBlob says.
Literally this

The status of the russian language is in complete gutter right now and it's never getting out of there, I expect Ukraine to be fully free from it in a decade
The Russian language has been banned from schools ever since the war. In a few years, Ukrainians won't know Russian

I often hear Ukrainians speaking in Russian.

Lol not even Ukrainians bother to speak or learn Ukrainian. Wasn’t it not that long ago that Zelenskyy only spoke Russian or something like that?

You tried to use an outlier to prove a point and even failed miserably at that. Very low IQ.

You tried to use an outlier to prove a point and even failed miserably at that. Very low IQ.
I don't think that reminding you that you're a shitskin curry is exploiting an outlier.

His campaign of terror against minorities and "Russification" are not ideal in any way, but still something to study going forward for sure.
Those are ideal
As the stability of the soviet state itself depended on the Russian majority

Last edited:
Stfu Russian are the last non cucked branch of whites
And so are eastern slavs

Last edited: