Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News S Korea breaks record for world’s lowest fertility rate, again (0.78)

North Korea is playing the long game.

North Korea is playing the long game.

Ya in 2020 these were the kids born for each country...

North Korea: 345,000
South Korea: 272,000

What makes this notable is the populations in 2020 for each country..

North Korea: 25,800,000
South Korea: 51,800,000

Long run Korea can be reunified under the Kim dynasty and allied with Russia/China.

Reminder that South Korea is a feminist shithole.

Plus it's also an American puppet state
That too, though I suspect it more has to do with the fact that East Asians love to take things and copy them, making them more efficient. So they retardedly made feminism "more efficient" in their country. I've been saying a while now that East Asian countries are the canary in the coalmine wrt to how Western culture will look like in decades ahead.

Plus it's also an American puppet state

Thats why I've been saying we need to tell the South Koreans.. either make your women start having children.. or we start sending in Pajeets and niggers.

Long run Korea can be reunified under the Kim dynasty and allied with Russia/China.
Or the South breaks first and actually attacks the North instead of the reverse to get a boost to their population. Wonder if they aren't already planning this actually, they've been talking recently about getting nuclear weapons and claimed that they already have enough nuclear material for 4,000 nukes. With Russia now distracted and China trying to keep itself more-or-less neutral in everything that's going on, I can imagine that the Blue House thinks that, if they armed themselves with nukes and made a decisive, overwhelming first strike, nobody else would dare to intervene.

They're missing mass levels of immigration (in terms of copying the West)
True. They're too xenophobic for that. I guess some things won't override their culture.

Or the South breaks first and actually attacks the North instead of the reverse to get a boost to their population. Wonder if they aren't already planning this actually, they've been talking recently about getting nuclear weapons and claimed that they already have enough nuclear material for 4,000 nukes. With Russia now distracted and China trying to keep itself more-or-less neutral in everything that's going on, I can imagine that the Blue House thinks that, if they armed themselves with nukes and made a decisive, overwhelming first strike, nobody else would dare to intervene.

South Korea does have top tier weapons systems. And we are using them increasingly to re-arm Europe. As the South Koreans can not only produce the high quality NATO standard, but they can manufacture fast and at reasonable cost.

I remember years back there was this attempted decapitation strike on North Korea that wiped out this train and town. The thought was China was involved in that.

RIP
Koreans were a good race that will be missed.

South Korea does have top tier weapons systems. And we are using them increasingly to re-arm Europe. As the South Koreans can not only produce the high quality NATO standard, but they can manufacture fast and at reasonable cost.
Indeed. Nukes are the single last thing they need to have an advantage over the North in every single area, and once that happens, who knows...

That too, though I suspect it more has to do with the fact that East Asians love to take things and copy them, making them more efficient. So they retardedly made feminism "more efficient" in their country. I've been saying a while now that East Asian countries are the canary in the coalmine wrt to how Western culture wil
What do you mean?

Kim Jong In could take over the South by promising state mandated GFs to all south Korean boys

Have you never driven a Japanese car? :feelshaha:
I love Japanese cars, but I'm talking about making feminism more efficient, I don't know what that means

These Asian countries made it too hard to meet a foids money standards and their culture was never explicitly against cheating like other societies so inceldom seems more economic than ideological over there

Normalizing childless women is definitely part of pro hypergamy ideology though, not sure what to thin

I love Japanese cars, but I'm talking about making feminism more efficient, I don't know what that means
It means that they will reorganize their societies in line with feminism to unwittingly amplify the negative effects of feminism to their ignorant detriment.

What are some of these negative effects? Well, free-falling birth rates, for one, and dysfunctional relations between the sexes, for another big negative effect.

cause they waiting for white chad to come fuck them JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:

over

economic development + not enough good looking rich tallfags to go around for the foids = slow death of a nation

in the case of east asia, rapid death.