Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sabaton sucks and I'm ashamed that I liked them when I was 18

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Ded srs all their songs sound exactly the same repeating the same topics, structure, riffs, etc. Joakim rolling the rrrrrr sound too much sounding like tryhard. Doesn't help either that their fandom is a bunch of band kids who think "Sabaton = history lessons" when they just make metal songs about military history trivia in an oversimplified way. Not too different from troubadour of the middle ages singing about how brave and awesome in battle his feudal lord is :feelskek:

I don't know why I liked them so much when I was 18 and listened to many of their songs in repeat.

use to listen to them a lot. still listen to some of there older stuff every once in a while

sabaton goes hard

makes doing dishes intense af

I used to listen to them as well, when I was younger.

Who or what is Sabaton

Power metal in general sucks tbh

whats your opinion on limp bizkit?

Ded srs all their songs sound exactly the same repeating the same topics, structure, riffs, etc. Joakim rolling the rrrrrr sound too much sounding like tryhard. Doesn't help either that their fandom is a bunch of band kids who think "Sabaton = history lessons" when they just make metal songs about military history trivia in an oversimplified way. Not too different from troubadour of the middle ages singing about how brave and awesome in battle his feudal lord is :feelskek:

I don't know why I liked them so much when I was 18 and listened to many of their songs in repeat.
fax,

try this

View: https://youtu.be/g4He3RujXEk

or this and both are a lot better then sabaton

View: https://youtu.be/-0OfBtGwPHc

Last edited:
they pardon to hard to nationalists of any kind

they are zionist cuckolds anyway

they are zionist cuckolds anyway
They probably just made that song about the 6 day war for pandering and commercial purposes. Like saying "see guys we made a song about your country we care about you!!"

They probably just made that song about the 6 day war for pandering and commercial purposes. Like saying "see guys we made a song about your country we care about you!!"
yea and that song the final solution one, even tho it sounds great, the messages is so shilled and cucked, they act all sad "oooh nooo my jews" meanwhile in the talmud all they talk about is killing us and enslaving us

at this point i think all the "nazi bad" propaganda is just jews projecting themselves onto them :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nah, Sabaton is cool and military history is cool. Sabaton praises every country, they even praise Nazi Germany in Ghost Division.

If hearing this doesn't make you want to march to war, then you should probably have your testosterone levels checked:
"Fader vår som som är i himmelen helgat varde ditt namn
Tillkomme ditt rike ske din vilja
Såsom i himmelen så ock uppå jorden ge oss bröd ock idag
Och förlåt oss våran skuld"

I used to like Eminem as a teenager. Now that is something to be ashamed of.

Nah, Sabaton is cool and military history is cool. Sabaton praises every country, they even praise Nazi Germany in Ghost Division.

If hearing this doesn't make you want to march to war, then you should probably have your testosterone levels checked:
"Fader vår som som är i himmelen helgat varde ditt namn
Tillkomme ditt rike ske din vilja
Såsom i himmelen så ock uppå jorden ge oss bröd ock idag
Och förlåt oss våran skuld"

I used to like Eminem as a teenager. Now that is something to be ashamed of.
I respect military history as a part of academia but it attracts so many weirdos man. So many band kids and "history buffs" who think they're experts just for knowing military history trivia and having an obsession with WWII, Ancient Rome and the Crusades. Also being obsessed with warfare is very common in children kek.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back