Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Saint Blackops2 continues his adventures in Bangkok, results after 24 hour (with his old pics).

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
So my last Saint Blackops2 catfish account got banned by tinder, so I made a new one. These are the results of Saint Blackops after 24 hour, also I'm currently talking to 2 Thai females from which 1 has interest in me. If I do not get banned from tinder I will try to upload the video of the conversation.

The ultimate white "truecel" turns out to be a slayer in SEA

Ddoes this mean JBW might be real? :feelsohh:

She wants to fuck, JBW with SaintBlackops.... It's legit.

m8, those matches don't mean much. I used itsover pics and aggressively tried to get a non-obese match to meet up with me and I got luke warm answers.

m8, those matches don't mean much. I used itsover pics and aggressively tried to get a non-obese match to meet up with me and I got luke warm answers.

So if I get numbers it still wouldn't mean a thing?

Meanwhile he is playing final fantasy and trying to forget about us.

So if I get numbers it still wouldn't mean a thing?

you mean line app ID?

not really, they just collect orbiters on line appp like they collect instagram likes

different culture

you can install line app and use it on chrome or your phone then try to see if she'll meet up with you to get coffee at a mall

that would finally mean something

for the mall say "terminal 21", it's a popular mall in the center of bangkok where public transportation intersects

Unless someone actually show up with hope to meet him it's cope to say blops2cel would be a slayer in SEA

Unless someone actually show up with hope to meet him it's cope to say blops2cel would be a slayer in SEA
Truecel would never get 5 independent likes within the first hour though.

keep playing with that gook. Let's see if she'll agree to meet him.

Truecel would never get 5 independent likes within the first hour though.
True, but there is a big difference between getting a few matches and actually meeting up with someone and having sex.

Getting numbers is nothing, the real question is if they would fuck him?

How can I used Tinder out of my country without paying? VPN doesn't do shit,Tinder detects it.

I did this on my tinder

all the girls you match with are hookers, they meet u and then expect you to pay them

I did this on my tinder

all the girls you match with are hookers, they meet u and then expect you to pay them

Yup, outside of the West, foids you meet on tinder expect actual cash.

But to be fair, foids you meet in the West still expect payment in some manner.

JBW law.. mogs me to hell and back

JBW law is 100% legit bro
only ethnics can be trueccels

JFL at Saint Blackops!

Holy shit gotta do blackops2maxxing :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

HOHO someone is scared to the new competitor.
OP, make our St travel to Central, South America

Attachments

• itsOVER.png
    itsOVER.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 84
>JBW is real
Now try it with a black guy; doesn't have to be a male model but at least a 3/10. I wanna see what happens.

Paging @uninstall. Time to move to Thailand and approachmaxxx there, boyo. 1000 approaches in Thailand and you'll be a slayer...
View attachment 79561

JFL at Saint Blackops!
Unadulterated suifuel.

She looks cute as fuck but she'd never give me the time of day.

I have said it before and I'll say it again - all white incels are locationcels.

Last edited: