Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal sam bankman-fried thrown in shithole prison with BBC nigger inmates

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
holy fuck this is really bad for this kike. he has went from being worth multiples of billions of dollars to having to live in third world living conditions and sharing a prison cell with feral criminal nogs. i just can't fathom how brutal and over it is for him. at least my life has always been shit. can you imagine the thoughts running through his head now jfl. he is going to recceive many BBC facials in there i am sure. giga over for him

Happy Birthday GIF by SportsManias

holy fuck this is really bad for this kike. he has went from being worth multiples of billions of dollars to having to live in third world living conditions and sharing a prison cell with feral criminal nogs. i just can't fathom how brutal and over it is for him. at least my life has always been shit. can you imagine the thoughts running through his head now jfl. he is going to recceive many BBC facials in there i am sure. giga over for him

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That kike is about to experience some diversity

Jfl, he got snitched on by his gf. Imagine sticking with that piece of work, even when you’re a billionaire, only for her to betray you

Deserved for being a filthy jew

Jfl, he got snitched on by his gf. Imagine sticking with that piece of work, even when you’re a billionaire, only for her to betray you
Dumbass could have banged 100k Stacies with his wealth but it all went down the drain for some 2/10 autistic Jewish powerwhore toilet. Why are rich fucks so stupid

Dumbass could have banged 100k Stacies with his wealth but it all went down the drain for some 2/10 autistic Jewish powerwhore toilet. Why are rich fucks so stupid
I'd not be surprised if she did all this for a fed dickpic honeytrap :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She is 0/10.

if i had all the money in the world i would still settle for my ugly oneitis tbh

This what happen when your crypto scam goes mainstream and you have your face on it too bad it won't happen to influence like the Paul brothers
View: https://youtu.be/386p68_lDHA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back