Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sam Hyde is overated

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
The only thing that's funny about Sam Hyde is how he looks aka a bloated ogre. Sam Hyde is one of the most overated unfunny and annoying "edgy" comedians out there. He's a bloated mass of a man who does nothing on live streams outside of give the most boomer advice, lash out at fans, and stuff his face full of food. How does anyone find this shit funny?
View: https://youtu.be/qKe7Bejj9gk?si=lTEp-UHEIuFIHDpp

Sam Hyde is a jestermaxxer. Pretty brutal but I'd do the same if I could make a living off it. That's what unattractive men do to please normies and in his case it worked.

Sam Hyde is a jestermaxxer. Pretty brutal but I'd do the same if I could make a living off it. That's what unattractive men do to please normies and in his case it worked.
Sam Hyde wasn't even unattractive. He stuffed himself full of so much food that he transformed himself into a subhuman.
Sam hydes unflattering photo twink death v0 zgxqcu9q6xjb1

Sam Hyde wasn't even unattractive. He stuffed himself full of so much food that he transformed himself into a subhuman. View attachment 1013669
holy shit.... goyslop is preventing a lot of people from turning into CHADs it's funny. So many fatcels nowadays who have no intention on losing weight but if they did they would slay.

So many fatcels are fakecels with alpha jawlines and good bone structure hiding underneath that fat. Can't say you're an incel until you've at least tried gymmaxxing.

No being overrated for your face

In a word, he's a millennial

idk who that is

Sam hyde is just overused by zoomer faggots who will literally make anything into a meme

holy shit.... goyslop is preventing a lot of people from turning into CHADs it's funny. So many fatcels nowadays who have no intention on losing weight but if they did they would slay.
So many fatcels are fakecels with alpha jawlines and good bone structure hiding underneath that fat. Can't say you're an incel until you've at least tried gymmaxxing.
They deserve the misery they've created for themselves.

I used to find him pretty funny in the past but blackpill ruined him for me. Some of his stuff is still hilarious to me but yeah, he's a jackass redpiller

Idiots are always relevant