Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL San francisco pozzed faggots singing about grooming children

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/ArOQF4kadHA

Faggotry is a way to let women fuck Chad while the bottom 80% fuck each other's assholes. They want to turn the next generation of males in to faggots. That's their solution to hypergamy.

Then for no reason at all in 1933

View: https://youtu.be/ArOQF4kadHA

Faggotry is a way to let women fuck Chad while the bottom 80% fuck each other's assholes. They want to turn the next generation of males in to faggots. That's their solution to hypergamy.

That seems to make a lot of sense. As women become more hypergamous, it’s either rot or become gay for most men.

More work to be done? Faggots are literally a protected people. What more is there to be done? What the fuck more do they want?

More work to be done? Faggots are literally a protected people. What more is there to be done? What the fuck more do they want?
Showing their schlongs to children in a spa without any repercussions and legal consequences

lgbtqia+++ went from an insignificant minority in society to the forefront of everything right up there with blacks and immigration within 20 years. Transgenders went from nonexistant to dominant in said community within 10 years. I remember when at first they tried just saying it was about gays. Gay rights and that was that. We told them "It will go beyond equal rights to marry" and they ignored us. Now it's gayniggertranny rights. They're not even hiding it anymore with the black and brown part of the flag. It's very obvious what their agenda is and its transparent on the flag they wave: Flags are for countries or political entities, what does the flag these people fly say about their country or future country?

Blacks, Browns, Trannies, and Queers. That is the future of the United States, and that is who is working to undermine the based version of the United States. There's a reason the gay SEXUALITY flag added nonwhite RACES to it. It's because they're allied.

lgbtqia+++ went from an insignificant minority in society to the forefront of everything right up there with blacks and immigration within 20 years. Transgenders went from nonexistant to dominant in said community within 10 years. I remember when at first they tried just saying it was about gays. Gay rights and that was that. We told them "It will go beyond equal rights to marry" and they ignored us. Now it's gayniggertranny rights. They're not even hiding it anymore with the black and brown part of the flag. It's very obvious what their agenda is and its transparent on the flag they wave: Flags are for countries or political entities, what does the flag these people fly say about their country or future country?

Blacks, Browns, Trannies, and Queers. That is the future of the United States, and that is who is working to undermine the based version of the United States. There's a reason the gay SEXUALITY flag added nonwhite RACES to it. It's because they're allied.
Get that fag flag out of my face you almost made me vomit.
Then for no reason at all in 1933
Exactly.

NOT ONE SECOND

FUCK I FEEL LIKE I HAVE AIDS JUST FOR CLICKING

Westerners are indoctrinated to worry about child marriage in third world nations meanwhile they turn a blind eye to shit like this. In 2021 there's no excuse to not realize that sodomy is used to enable imperialism and social control.

The devil won in 1945

WHO THE FUCK IS FIGHTING AGAINST YOUR RIGHTS YOU DUMB FAGGOT?????????? PEOPLE MAKING FUN OF YOU AND POINTING OUT YOUR HIPOCRISY ON THE INTERNET IS NOT FIGHTING. They really want someone to be fighting them, right? :feelsdevil:
Checked the comments btw, KEKfuel :feelskek:

"you're correct"
tenor.gif

Yeah, I agree with your theory, I think the media doesn't want anyone to be incel and the best way to do that is to make men gay/trans/whatever the fuck to keep them subservient.

Some people on this forum believe homosexuality is genetic, but I think most (Like 99.9%) of these "Gay" males are actually just dudes that got desperate for sex and attention.