Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sand niggers are the most oppressed people in the world

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Normal niggers aren't oppressed, they are very privileged and loved now. Notice how sand nigger music is removed from youtube for being too violent but that god awful rap music is allowed to stay despite being even more violent.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bqnyJiTipRn0/

Other ethnics like curry and rice might be ugly, but they're at least tolerated and somewhat respected. Sand niggers get none of that, we get no special privileges and everyone hates us.

No foid would ever want to be with us, even if we weren't all hideous 0/10, it would completely ruin their image to be seen with a sand nigger.

Lmao based sandniggercel music

Niggers will soon be replaced with hispanics though so its fine

Reminds me immediately of the background music you see in those ISIS videos

True. When I was younger a teacher asked foids in class if they had a racial preference in dating. Ofc they started virtue signalling that they like blacks and are not racist. Then teacher asked what race they would never date and they all said sand niggers even ethnic foids.

True. When I was younger a teacher asked foids in class if they had a racial preference in dating. Ofc they started virtue signalling that they like blacks and are not racist. Then teacher asked what race they would never date and they all said sand niggers even ethnic foids.
Damn, why even live as a sand nigger, I swear it would have been better to be born as a cockroach or a sewer rat.

Damn, why even live as a sand nigger, I swear it would have been better to be born as a cockroach or a sewer rat.
Maybe, but I'd rather just not have been born at all.

ISIS music is banger

Normal niggers aren't oppressed, they are very privileged and loved now. Notice how sand nigger music is removed from youtube for being too violent but that god awful rap music is allowed to stay despite being even more violent.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bqnyJiTipRn0/

Other ethnics like curry and rice might be ugly, but they're at least tolerated and somewhat respected. Sand niggers get none of that, we get no special privileges and everyone hates us.

No foid would ever want to be with us, even if we weren't all hideous 0/10, it would completely ruin their image to be seen with a sand nigger.

People sont sit near me in bus,they call me refugee,they call me arab,they call me paksitani,they stare at me badly,they mvoe to other side of road when I walk,they dont great me in stores,they are rude to me EVIL RACISTS

Kind of makes you wonder if "islam" is just a cope and they're actually incels. The three here bombed a concert filled with teenage girls, they could have done a football stadium and gotten some actual soldiers and people who matter. Maybe they were sexually frustrated and angry at women

Attachments

• 2020-09-20 03_14_40.png
    2020-09-20 03_14_40.png
    226.2 KB · Views: 116
  • Composite-terror.jpg
    Composite-terror.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 117
Niggers will soon be replaced with hispanics though so its fine
And soon after that niggers will be completely obliterated by chinks.

@FullTimeLoser if only he was here to balance your self-loathing.

I guess it’s because they remind people of terrorists and have annoying accents

sand smv is at an all time low due to being seen as terrorists and refugees , only chaddam is excused

They're one of the most exotic cultures.

Asians are basically discount whites, even chinks. Indians are exotic but are seen as as a joke.

Sands are seen both exotic and dangerous.

Cope, it’s abos

Nafris unless they statusmaxx as football players or criminalmaxx are fucked

Nafris unless they statusmaxx as football players or criminalmaxx are fucked
Foids still prefer black and white criminals.

Kind of makes you wonder if "islam" is just a cope and they're actually incels. The three here bombed a concert filled with teenage girls, they could have done a football stadium and gotten some actual soldiers and people who matter. Maybe they were sexually frustrated and angry at women
They wouldn't have done the attack if they weren't incels.

MENA incels are the most high Testosterone incels i respect that they are my brothers

tfw sandnigger

ropefuel tbh :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That is just the Jewish media that portrays sands badly.

The only thing that goes for sand niggerss is that they have more Caucasian features than Asians and curries. Many sands can pass as whites.

Islam isn't a problem because you can atheistmaxing. Islam is also being tolerated in the west because of the islamphobia, many white foids who are tired of their western liberal shit are interested in Islam as exotic culture.