Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL sandniggas close the gatedoor at cops

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★

@decembrist_kirillov @Jotogo :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 694732
@decembrist_kirillov @Jotogo :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I would kill you if you weren't hiding behind a screen you brown mongrol ape. sandnigger beasts squatting in europe should be shackled and thrown in cages and shipped back to their shitholes at gunpoint. we have been way too nice to you wastes of skin for too long.

OP should be burned in a metal cage

I would kill you if you weren't hiding behind a screen you brown mongrol ape. sandnigger beasts squatting in europe should be shackled and thrown in cages and shipped back to their shitholes at gunpoint. we have been way too nice to you wastes of skin for too long.
OP should be burned in a metal cage
Gerwomany will never be ruled by fascists ever again and your people will always vote for shitty corrupt parties who cuck out for migrants and faggotry you pigskin germoid cuckold faggot

Gerwomany will never be ruled by fascists ever again and your people will always vote for shitty corrupt parties who cuck out for migrants and faggotry you pigskin germoid cuckold faggot
FUCKING OWNED HIM :feelskek:

FUCK YOU RETARD PIGSKIN I SHIT ON YOUR CUCKOLD RACE
you worthless mutt Animal I’d rape every sandwhore female in Your worthless family. Something as worthless and disgusting as you shit stained retard deformed smelly beast has no right to exist. Your women should all be sold to niggers as fuckmeat and you useless arab male meat bags should all be be gaza’d.

FUCK YOU RETARD PIGSKIN I SHIT ON YOUR CUCKOLD RACE
We should mike the Middle East and shit on the mass graves of you useless brown mongrol meatbags. Disgusting race of shit stained Down syndrome beasts arab babies belong in ovens

FUCKING OWNED HIM :feelskek:
I’ll fucking burn your deformed retard shitskin animal face off and piss on your flesh after I shit down your sandwhore mothers throat

you worthless mutt Animal I’d rape every sandwhore female in Your worthless family. Something as worthless and disgusting as you shit stained retard deformed smelly beast has no right to exist. Your women should all be sold to niggers as fuckmeat and you useless arab male meat bags should all be be gaza’d.
We should mike the Middle East and shit on the mass graves of you useless brown mongrol meatbags. Disgusting race of shit stained Down syndrome beasts arab babies belong in ovens
I’ll fucking burn your deformed retard shitskin animal face off and piss on your flesh after I shit down your sandwhore mothers throat
Nothing will change your race's path to extinction

Holy Based :feelsLSD::society::feelsokman:

@Jotogo giga based :feelsYall:

Go Fuck A Goat , You Shitskin Mutt
Seethe, your own pigskin whores reject you and you're fucking doomed into being a cuck to the system. I don't have to even try your life is already an insult to yourself :feelskek:

Seethe, your own pigskin whores reject you and you're fucking doomed into being a cuck to the system. I don't have to even try your life is already an insult to yourself :feelskek:
Go And Blow Yourself Up , You Sandnigger Goatfucker

based fuck cuckold police

Holy Based :feelsLSD::society::feelsokman:
The shitskin beast is a supremacist who dosent want to leave whites alone and let them have their own country’s. the nigger should be castrated, skin cut off, bare skin burned with a firepower, injected with an Ebola needle and encased alive in ce,ent. after watching his female relatives being brutally raped, shat on and set on fire by white men.

Last edited:
The shitskin beast is a supremacist who dosent want to leave whites alone and let them have their own country’s. the nigger should be castrated, skin cut off, bare skin burned with a firepower, injected with an Ebola needle and encased alive in ce,ent. set on fire after watching his female relatives being brutally raped, shat on and set on fire by white men.
Giga-Based , We Will Hopefully Soon Be Able To Do Those :feelsLSD: :society: :feelsLSD::society::feelsLSD::society:

The shitskin beast is a supremacist who dosent want to leave whites alone and let them have their own country’s. the nigger should be castrated, skin cut off, bare skin burned with a firepower, injected with an Ebola needle and encased alive in ce,ent. after watching his female relatives being brutally raped, shat on and set on fire by white men.
Black soviet bvlls raped germanoid subhumanoid troongerman females you nazinigger.
You chuds will kill yourselves and your grandkids will be brown LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You will never have an ethnostate poltroon. china is rising and there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. You are iteral rape babies made from harems of blonde roasties and swarthy Yamnaya invaders, who killed off all the blonde European men kek, sorry sweetie, the chariot racing, horse riding, nomadic Indo European steppe Chads you think of as blonde and blue eyed Nazis were really hook nosed swarthoids with overwhelmingly dark hair and eyes, and black cocks. They raped a bunch of Baltic blonde women and killed off all the blonde men. You are their rape babies, product of swarthy Churka invader cock and blonde roastie sex slaves.

I'LL FUCKING BURN YOU ALIVE AT THE STAKE YOU FUCKING RETARD PIGSKIN CUCK, KEEP DEFENDING THE SAME PEOPLE WHO FUCKED YOU OVER YOU DUMB WORTHLESS CUCKOLD PIECE OF SHIT FUCK ALL SNOWROACHES I'LL TIE YOU ON A SM-3 MISSILE AND SHOOT YOU OFF FOR ICBM TARGETING PRACTICE DIE

Black soviet bvlls raped germanoid subhumanoid troongerman females you nazinigger.
You chuds will kill yourselves and your grandkids will be brown LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You will never have an ethnostate poltroon. china is rising and there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. You are iteral rape babies made from harems of blonde roasties and swarthy Yamnaya invaders, who killed off all the blonde European men kek, sorry sweetie, the chariot racing, horse riding, nomadic Indo European steppe Chads you think of as blonde and blue eyed Nazis were really hook nosed swarthoids with overwhelmingly dark hair and eyes, and black cocks. They raped a bunch of Baltic blonde women and killed off all the blonde men. You are their rape babies, product of swarthy Churka invader cock and blonde roastie sex slaves.
:yes: :yes: :yes: