Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sandniggers commit more crimes than niggers in Europe and aren't nearly as hated, this just makes it seem that racism is about finding people ugly

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-
Don't get me wrong, I hate both of them, but the fact that sandniggers get overlooked because they aren't as ugly as niggers makes racism sound foolish, just look at their stats

Racism makes sense when it shows clear evidence of people's subhumanity in their actions and achievements, overlooking sandniggers sub humanity because they have pointy noses is dumb, they're violent criminals and commit crimes in very peaceful countries who treat them well.

Last edited:
True racism is mostly lookism. Niggers are uglier than sandniggers that's why people hate them more

what? I was of the impression that niggers are more accepted in europe than sandniggers

what? I was of the impression that niggers are more accepted in europe than sandniggers
They are not, niggers have a more intimidating look which makes people dislike them more even tho sandniggers are statistically more dangerous in Europe

Agreed, sands are far more violent and not nearly as hated as blacks
Exactly, niggers being so animalistic looking makes them easier to hate

Curries are hated even tho they're docile and meek geeks, conclusion, it's good to be a feared thug, women love thugs.
Liberal white roasties get wet for violent sands and niggers precisely cos they're violent, they'd hate bugmen worker drone rices far more than any of these

Curries are hated even tho they're docile and meek geeks, conclusion, it's good to be a feared thug, women love thugs.
Read these charts correctly, Pakis, Sri Lankans and Indians are all over them, you are just proving my point, you see them as weak and can't fanthom them being criminals
Liberal white roasties get wet for violent sands and niggers precisely cos they're violent, they'd hate bugmen worker drone rices far more than any of these
Stop coping dude, roasties refusing to fuck tiny dick ricels doesn't make them more hated than niggers, they're seen as the model minority and people do not hate them nearly as much as they hate niggers

Read these charts correctly, Pakis, Sri Lankans and Indians are all over them, you are just proving my point, you see them as weak and can't fanthom them being criminals

Stop coping dude, roasties refusing to fuck tiny dick ricels doesn't make them more hated than niggers, they're seen as the model minority and people do not hate them nearly as much as they hate niggers
Roasties are sick hybristophilliac degenerates, I'm really skeptical of that group and what they say, what they do more brings to light what they believe, and people are openly racist towards people they know they can get away with then they're to thugnigs and sandnigs

Last edited:
Racism is lookism at heart, the ugliest races like blacks and curries are hated universally no matter what culture or racial group they happened to find themselves in company of. This is why I'm against racism.

I think because most sands are refugees therefor people and the government is more lenient on them
Most niggers are refugees as well, they come from some war-ridden shitholes too, the government isn't more lenient on them, it just doesn't see them as the animalistic freaks niggers are commonly seen as

Most niggers are refugees as well, they come from some war-ridden shitholes too, the government isn't more lenient on them, it just doesn't see them as the animalistic freaks niggers are commonly seen as
Why do sands commit crime anyway, for money, jihad or just that they some European prisons are comfy and you get to live and eat without worrying much?

Racism is lookism at heart, the ugliest races like blacks and curries are hated universally no matter what culture or racial group they happened to find themselves in the company of. This is why I'm against racism.
Honestly, my take on racism was more about achievements, when northern Europeans were as garbage as the average negro today, the Greeks and Romans who had superior civilizations were racist against them and enslaved them, not because they were ugly, it was only because of their lack of intelligence and skills at the time the roles were reversed and due to their actions and achievements northern Europeans came out on top today the opposite happens, greens and Italian are the inferior ones. The fact that eugenics is known as the main cause of racism makes looks the only indicator of one's inferiority

Right now Sandniggers commit the most crimes, but so many Nigs have come into Europe over the last years and will start to be the number one savages. Niggers are easily 10 times worse than sandniggers, they can't regulate their aggression and will beat you up with 10 people on one. With most sandniggers you can still communicate but Niggers are animals.

As a sand nigger I’m offended by your accusations. We Muslims never commit crimes because it’s haram. Your Jew media is trying to tarnish our image to help the gays and trannies.

Why do sands commit crime anyway, for money, jihad or just that they some European prisons are comfy and you get to live and eat without worrying much?
I seriously don't know why

Right now Sandniggers commit the most crimes, but so many Nigs have come into Europe over the last years and will start to be the number one savages. Niggers are easily 10 times worse than sandniggers, they can't regulate their aggression and will beat you up with 10 people on one. With most sandniggers you can still communicate but Niggers are animals.
That's the exact cope I'm talking about, you wouldn't be saying that if you did not find niggers uglier, you have every stat showing you that sandniggers are violent criminals and you still believe niggers are worse, sandniggers are as bad as niggers, you just find one of them uglier, sandniggers and niggers are balanced out in France in terms of population and sands still commit more crimes

As a sand nigger I’m offended by your accusations. We Muslims never commit crimes because it’s haram. Your Jew media is trying to tarnish our image to help the gays and trannies.
Nice bait

That's the exact cope I'm talking about, you wouldn't be saying that if you did not find niggers uglier, you have every stat showing you that sandniggers are violent criminals and you still believe niggers are worse, sandniggers are as bad as niggers, you just find one of them uglier, sandniggers and niggers are balanced out in France in terms of population and sands still commit more crimes
Maybe African Nigs are less violent than American ones, but I've had some unpleasant encounters with Blacks in Germany already, with Sandniggers as well, even more often to be fair.
But I don't like Sandniggers as well.

Maybe African Nigs are less violent than American ones, but I've had some unpleasant encounters with Blacks in Germany already, with Sandniggers as well, even more often to be fair.
But I don't like Sandniggers as well.
I don't like either of them, I just think both of them should be judged fairly by their actions, you see, even in your experience sandniggers are awful. I also think African nigs are slightly less violent for some reason, probably because they still have some kind of culture they need to uphold

I also think African nigs are slightly less violent for some reason, probably because they still have some kind of culture they need to uphold
Except for Somalisa and Eritreans, they are really aggressive and have done some really brutal stabbings in Germany.

Except for Somalisa and Eritreans, they are really aggressive and have done some really brutal stabbings in Germany.
Zoomalis and Deathiopians are really bad, if you read the images that I posted zoomalis top many of them, they also have a lot of sandnigger admixture, maybe it's in their blood

Zoomalis and Deathiopians are really bad, if you read the images that I posted zoomalis top many of them, they also have a lot of sandnigger admixture, maybe it's in their blood
I guess you can't just say Niggers or Sandniggers are worse, it depends on the country they're from.
For example Chechenians (or however you write it in English, in German it's: Tschetschenen) are way more brutal and criminal than Nigerians.

I guess you can't just say Niggers or Sandniggers are worse, it depends on the country they're from.
For example, Chechenians (or however you write it in English, in German it's: Tschetschenen) are way more brutal and criminal than Nigerians.
I think I expressed sometimes (probably not well) that I found sandniggers as bad as niggers criminality-wise overall, I just think that niggers shouldn't be more hated when sandniggers do the same things and even worse things sometimes. I also do not deny that there are examples of criminal behaviour among some groups of whites and that several whites can be violent criminals as well

I think I expressed sometimes (probably not well) that I found sandniggers as bad as niggers criminality-wise overall, I just think that niggers shouldn't be more hated when sandniggers do the same things and even worse things sometimes. I also do not deny that there are examples of criminal behaviour among some groups of whites and that several whites can be violent criminals as well
I get your point, Niggers are more hated bc they are uglier than Sandniggers. I just think the problem with that statement is that foids have proven time and time again they would pick a Nig as their bf before choosing a Sandnigger or, god forbid, a Curry.

I get your point, Niggers are more hated bc they are uglier than Sandniggers. I just think the problem with that statement is that foids have proven time and time again they would pick a Nig as their bf before choosing a Sandnigger or, god forbid, a Curry.
Yes, niggers have you know what stereotype on their side, and many foids like them, but if you think about societies worldwide niggers are way more hated than everyone else, universally whether they're committing crimes or not, and it's mostly because they look animalistic

Yes, niggers have you know what stereotype on their side, and many foids like them, but if you think about societies worldwide niggers are way more hated than everyone else, universally whether they're committing crimes or not, and it's mostly because they look animalistic
They do look pretty appalling to other races, that's true. Many Afghans were really shocked when they saw Black US-soldiers.

They do look pretty appalling to other races, that's true. Many Afghans were shocked when they saw Black US soldiers.
True, even during the Vietnam War they were very discriminated against by the people there

Notice how children of immigrants commit more crimes

Only in the UK nigs are accepted. Everywhere else in Europe they are the most discriminated probably

Agreed, sands are far more violent and not nearly as hated as blacks
They're equally as violent, but the blacks are just more retarded. Muslims are pretty stupid too but that has to do with inbreeding. Plus they worship a pedophile. The prophet muhammad had sex with a nine year old girl. They demand that nobody ever offend them. And they can do whatever they want, as well as gang rape any white woman they come across. Maybe because i'm a yank I don't understand the mentality of most europeans that they want these hostile races to come in and kill them all. Back when I was a wignat, I seriously cared but now I don't give a shit, let them die out into extinction. The world would be better off with less liberal white people in the world.

The question is do you hate blacks?

Racism is lookism at heart, the ugliest races like blacks and curries are hated universally no matter what culture or racial group they happened to find themselves in company of. This is why I'm against racism.
AS the only black kid in my high school. What your saying is 100% true
Have you gone through racism?

Both niggera and sandniggers are hated idk what you're talking about bro.
Just that some sandniggers can pass as Italian/Spanish (or even whiter for some with green eyes and pale skin)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back