Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sandniggers harrasing foid

This is why Allah requires every foid to have a male guardian. Mashallah

ALL KIKE TRANNIES MOST STONED AND ALL FOIDS MUST BE RAPED

That's a foid? :feelskek:

JFL at their inhibition and willingness to perhaps be caught and fully publicly shamed, perhaps even prosecuted depending on the country's laws; but I'm sure Chaddam doing it would secretly be alright, it just being him taking simple control. :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

Doesn't look like a foid :feelswhere:

Isnt that a dude?

Comments says that's a SEA male. You know it's over when you get confused for foids
What the lack of female interaction does to a mfer

Where is the foid? I just see dudes.

Jfl, it's a ricecel?

Looks like Korean tranny to me

This ricecel finally asceded.

Comments says that's a SEA male. You know it's over when you get confused for foids
Can relate, heard foids say I looked like pocahontas n shiet mang…

B-but we arabs are whaite bro

There are concerts in saudi?
Fucking degenerate sand nigger scum this is disgusting foid behaviour us curry muslims will behead you sandshits with Zulfiqar