Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Satisfying video of male journalist telling Taylor Swift that she needs to take a shower

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
First of all, the foid needs to lose some weight.

Taylor swift weight gain by 17basil ddb6bfb pre

Here is the video (he tells her she needs to shower at 3:08):

View: https://youtu.be/n-XD2u8estI

not foid worshipping but she was fucking fire when she was 17
also, the comments say that they are long-time friends so it probably was in jest? idk if i can take him seriously
so kinda satisfying kinda not but thanks for linking vid

also, the comments say that they are long-time friends so it probably was in jest? idk if i can take him seriously
There are certain things a man should never say about a lady in public, I feel like he was shitting on her. :feelscomfy:

She’s not offended because that journalist is Chad. If he weren’t good looking, she’d slap him and get him arrested for sexual harassment.

She looks fine even in the posted video.
This foid is getting her back blown out right now, and has anonymous lonely men providing validation she'll never see.

What a world to live in

9f05ad3115a8a766b9d71820ac9d07ba

She’s not offended because that journalist is Chad. If he weren’t good looking, she’d slap him and get him arrested for sexual harassment.
:feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back