Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saudis have same average height as Thais (mateguarding pill)

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★
Saudis have same average height as Thai's, despite better nutrition
Saudis have high rates on inbreeding and related genetic defects
Saudis are less athletic than Thai's. I can't think of a single Saudi athlete whereas Thai's have a rich MMA culture
Overall, Thai men mog Saudi men.

Despite this, for every Saudi woman in an interracial relationship there are 128943753489759348758349579834 Saudi men in an interracial relationship. The opposite applies to Thai's. This is the reality of mateguarding and why all subhuman races should practice it.

Last edited:
Idc I'm not a richfaggot arab

they get heightmogged + looksmogged by even starving syrians, levantines and iranics brutally mog gulfjeets.

I mog them

Last edited:
Thais are a special breed of cuck even among Asians.

That's why inceldom isn't really a "muuuh height jaw angle" problem. It's a societal problem.

the reality is most saudis are poor and lazy fucks,and the economy is shit for other cities beside riyadh and jeddah,we cant even afford houses lmao,let alone dating :feelskek: :feelsrope:

and for interracial couples,its simply because specific gulf rich retard unlike me go to get the blondies(they worship them more then indians)

the reality is most saudis are poor and lazy fucks,and the economy is shit for other cities beside riyadh and jeddah,we cant even afford houses lmao,let alone dating :feelskek: :feelsrope:
Yeah but when you go outside, what percent of Saudi females are with non-Saudi men? 10%, 20%, 30%... 50%? That's the reality for Thai men.

Yeah but when you go outside, what percent of Saudi females are with non-Saudi men? 10%, 20%, 30%... 50%? That's the reality for Thai men.
yeah,but poverty is painful in here bro,we've been renting since 2010 and still going,aside from all that,saudi foids are fat,and the goverment under mbs piss be upon him is tryna back up these hoes to surpass the earning of men by 2030,and by that point there will be an incel apocalypse in here(there is already),cuz foids worship money not allah or people.

Because they are ugly asf just like curry women, that’s why no one goes for them

Because they are ugly asf just like curry women, that’s why no one goes for them
exactly,few of em are hot but the majority i've seen with my eyes(they still wear the trash bag abaya so im guessing :feelshaha:) are ugly as it gets

yeah,but poverty is painful in here bro,we've been renting since 2010 and still going,aside from all that,saudi foids are fat,and the goverment under mbs piss be upon him is tryna back up these hoes to surpass the earning of men by 2030,and by that point there will be an incel apocalypse in here(there is already),cuz foids worship money not allah or people.
It sucks for the poor Saudis, but still SEAcels have what you have PLUS 6ft+ white tallfags come to their country in droves to fuck their women in the millions.

It sucks for the poor Saudis, but still SEAcels have what you have PLUS 6ft+ white tallfags come to their country in droves to fuck their women in the millions.
tf,my guy saudi women are the first to suck the white man's cock alongside those gulf whores,its not better in here and people are cowards for not throwing out the royal family al saud since the 90s for taking our oil for themselves for fucking decades

tf,my guy saudi women are the first to suck the white man's cock alongside those gulf whores,its not better in here and people are cowards for not throwing out the royal family al saud since the 90s for taking our oil for themselves for fucking decades
OK so you leave your house, what percentage of Saudi foids are with non Saudi men? 50%? Doubt it. Probs 1% at most.

this is some of the worst countries to live in and i wish im joking

OK so you leave your house, what percentage of Saudi foids are with non Saudi men? 50%? Doubt it. Probs 1% at most.
are you dumb? thats not a percentage for anything,they bring afghanis and pakistanis and indians and bangladesh to work under the kaffala system because they are poor already,the white man dont want anything to do with the average saudi lmao,they are useless shitskins,and the foids would take the white cock if they can,but they are stuck here so they let the richest bastard in their neighborhood pay her mahr and marry her to secure herself.

simply worse then even the caste system of india

are you dumb? thats not a percentage for anything,they bring afghanis and pakistanis and indians and bangladesh to work under the kaffala system because they are poor already,the white man dont want anything to do with the average saudi lmao,they are useless shitskins,and the foids would take the white cock if they can,but they are stuck here so they let the richest bastard in their neighborhood pay her mahr and marry her to secure herself.

simply worse then even the caste system of india
So... no response to my question.

So... no response to my question.
your question is retarded,foids want the white cock,but the white cock dont follow them thats the simple answer,you know nothing about this country bruh you didnt live here and pretend to speak lol

your question is retarded,foids want the white cock,but the white cock dont follow them thats the simple answer,you know nothing about this country bruh you didnt live here and pretend to speak lol
my post was about mateguarding. saudis dont get cucked by other races the way similar subhumans (e.g. thais) do

my post was about mateguarding. saudis dont get cucked by other races the way similar subhumans (e.g. thais) do
and? you realize my brother and sister in a household of 12(with my dad and mom) died virgins

the saudi who even got the ability to marry someone got the cash,if you dont your an outcast loser who will die alone

and? you realize my brother and sister in a household of 12(with my dad and mom) died virgins
sounds like a typical Thai family except that only the men would die virgins while the women would get 100s of foreign cocks. Still an improvement.

sounds like a typical Thai family except that only the men would die virgins while the women would get 100s of foreign cocks. Still an improvement.
and thats fucked up,but just like that,if you wanna get married here you have to give up your hard earned cash that you sweat and bleed for to a money sucking bimbo fatty who would suck the white cock if europeans show up to saudi

and thats fucked up,but just like that,if you wanna get married here you have to give up your hard earned cash that you sweat and bleed for to a money sucking bimbo fatty who would suck the white cock if europeans show up to saudi
It’s over man, I feel for you, I heard that there is wealth disparity in Saudi where the royal family and sheiks hold 50% of wealth while the people are just peasants, who work under them.

It’s over man, I feel for you, I heard that there is wealth disparity in Saudi where the royal family and sheiks hold 50% of wealth while the people are just peasants, who work under them.
that is true and have been the case for decades :feelsrope: :feelsrope:its suicidefuel brocel

No nutrition for your subhuman genes

They're really close to the jestermaxxed and race to laugh at like curries.