Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Savage narco compilation

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★

you're just wasting bullets after a certain point

1:06 jfl
Mexico looks like a blast

Mexico cartel power levels:
Top-Tier: CDG-14 zetas formation, los zetas under Z-3, peak el mencho, Los Talibaes (z-50)
bretty good tier: CDG before metros-ciclones split, trevino los zetas, CDS with los antrax,beltran\levya
mid tier: ciclones, metros, CDN, NCDJ, CDT (el teo)
shit tier: CSRL, cartel del milenio, cartel del centro, la mano con ojos, union tepito, cartel de el ojos
Legendary tier but back then they didnt have good weapons: arellano-feliz tijuana cartel, amado carillo juarez cartel

I couldn’t imagine how it would feel to be mutilated alive., especially the moments leading up to it. The ones where they flay and gut the guys while they’re awake are the worst to me

elite CJNG unit, they even have signal blockers
CJNG.jpg

VIDEO_-CJNG-amenaza-a-rival-y-a-polici%CC%81as-22Nosotros-somos-los-que-hemos-matado-a-toda-su-gente22.jpg

CJNG inspo:

Comando-armado-del-CJNG-en-Guanajuato-Me%CC%81xico.jpg

f1280x720-242130_373805_5050.jpg

images

Cartel-de-Jalisco-1920.jpg

Top-Tier: CDG-14 zetas formation, los zetas under Z-3, peak el mencho, Los Talibaes (z-50)
bretty good tier: CDG before metros-ciclones split, trevino los zetas, CDS with los antrax,beltran\levya
shit tier: CSRL, cartel del milenio, cartel del centro, la mano con ojos, union tepito, cartel de el ojos
Legendary tier but back then they didnt have good weapons: arellano-feliz tijuana cartel, amado carillo juarez cartel
why is cds not in top tier :ping:

How could you not mention CJNG? They've been top tier these past few year
fuck it slipped.
also la familia michoacana is mid tier, los templarios is legendary tier because they literally founded a religious cult IMO. after el chayo died (for real this time), it became shit tier.
but yeah, templarios could be said to have created a mini-theocracy in their state

what about sinaloa :ping:
CDS=cartel de sinaloa. but only the los antrax formation was that good. gente nueva, los acme, la chapiza arent SO good. after manual torres ,el pocho antrax, ,el macho prieto died...and then el chino died, well it become lower and lower.

you're just wasting bullets after a certain point
I don't get how videos of low smv males getting murdered is fine but saying you like 13 year old cumdumpsters through text warrants you a ban. The fuck is this logic?

salazar are a branch of sinaloa guys. most likely part of a intra-cartel power struggle

BTW here is ruggedmaxxed el guero palma
XOLX3N4ZIRAUHMHHURQBWHIQLE.jpeg

I wish the Nazis had won so that we would have been able to witness the destruction of the cartels and Mexico by the mighty Reich.

EPg9

spics do b like that

@Chingaquedito @TokyoSZR @ElTruecel
these aren’t even as bad compared to normal cartel videos. I’d rather have the treatment of a bullet going through my skull then the shit these cartel members do to people

Cartelmaxxing is a reliable way to have a foid harem, why not dewit?
I’m not Central American :cryfeels: Closest I could do is being the local Dominican plug

bunch of criminals hurting other criminals, not really based

I don't get how videos of low smv males getting murdered is fine but saying you like 13 year old cumdumpsters through text warrants you a ban. The fuck is this logic?
there is no logic to it the new mods are age-cucks you used to be able to discuss JBs before the liberal progressive cucks took over

Cds was always the most powerful cartel, even today
The CJNG in the second place
And all the michoacan cartels in the third place (La familia michoacana specially, they have a very close relationship with the mexican army and lots of politicians)

well... thats unfortunate but in a couple of decades, california, the american southwest, and huge chunks of the american south will have scenes just like in the video.

the reason why its not more frequent and apparent right now in california is that whites still constitute a significant portion of the population at roughly 35% white. and the federal government is still strong because the country as a whole is around 60% white. In other words, whites can still clamp down on hispanics.

in 30-50 years, that will change. all of america will look like how california looks like right now. In 30-50 years time, california will look like this video.

Right now, there are numerous stories all over california involving mexicans engaging in gruesome heinous murders. Not to mention the seemingly higher tendency to murder cops. Just recently, an indian family was murdered by a mexican in central california, and about a month ago, a family of 6 was killed by mexican gang members, and in san jose CA, a mexican dude was stalking police officers and shot at them.

On and on...

We always talk about doom and gloom in this forum but folks, this IS the real doom and gloom and its coming fast because this is the demographic reality of America within our lifetimes (if most of us don't rope).

Anyways back to about whites. Whites are being lied to in the media about russia and china. RUSSIA AND CHINA are the countries that white americans will be opting to re-locate to once America becomes unlivable due to scenes like in this video.

Last edited:
They should’ve played narco corrido songs instead