Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SaviourComplexPill/SJWPill: IncelTear vs IdiotTears

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

So IncelTear has approximately 3 times more subscribers than IdiotTears...

Talk about Mask slipping of hate against Low SMV males & their sociopathic desire to censor us at all costs & deny us a voice to vocalise our pain something they'd never do to any other groups although they do admit we suffer but conveniently not enough as them to warrant a voice.

They never tell BAME people just to "suck it up in silence"... When Black Slaves were treated worse in the Roman & Ottoman Empires they were the type of people to tell Blacks "oh well the slaves in the Roman & Ottoman empires had it much worse than you... why don't you shut up about it already... & choose love not anger"...

Combined with

Brutal.

Last edited:
:incel: IdiotTears vs.:chad: IncelTear

:incel: IdiotTears vs.:chad: IncelTear

I wouldn't even give them that Title tbh of Chad.

I mean follower count

Ah okay. Fitting as IdiotTears are trying to portray themselves as the Good Cop & IncelTear DGAF... I wouldn't be surprised if there's much overlay between the Members of IdiotTears & them then subscribing to IncelTear.

Last edited:

The fact that idiot tears failed just proves that Reddit wants to hate ugly men and doesn't care about overall idiotic behavior.

Literally an IncelTears civil war.

Pretty much, the mods of inceltears clearly had a very different idea to what it was about than the userbase. Although that was already obvious when you'd see comments with 100 updoots saying they hoped someone committed suicide on a screenshot of a post that was literally just an incel talking about how sad they were.
Yeah, I feel that the mods may have actually wanted a page to call out retarded behavior, when since the users just wanted to bully us the modes could't do much.

Their new sub will never take off because incels are irrelevant. We're not in the zeitgeist anymore

Both subs are followed by faggots and trannies so I don't give a tiny rats ass about them