Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw a 5'8 mentally ill dyed hair fag with aspie voice, who had asian gf

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Saw this 5'8 glasses nerd 2.5-3/10 cumskin, with disgusting dyed hair and piercings. Maybe pre surgeey Tranny? With a 3/10 purple dyed hair glasses nerd noodlewhore.

This disgusting subhuman cumskin possible tranny degenerate can get a gf despite being so mentally ill purely due to being taller than me by 3 inches and being white. Both the foid and the possible trannty male were zoomers it seems. I am seeing many of these mentally ill dyed hair piercings tattooed degenerate scum amongst zoomers.

Gen Z will easily degeneracy mog any of the previous generations. I have no doubts.
A literal borderline tranny mogs me!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Mofo sounded like fucking Chris Chan too

Last edited:
0FDA4069 E3BA 42C2 8A09 0ED930DFDBFE

Dye your hair and get piercings.

ThERe need to be done cERtain things about this

brutal irl mogg, and ofc its a gook who chose him JFL

Manletism its a curse too strong to bear

To get mentally ill whores in 2021 you have to be mentally ill too, otherwise you won't be able to relate to her

Just be a borderline tranny to ascend theory

I don't know if you know oofy doof theory, but it's pretty much law in 21

I like my noodles fried.

Noodle nurse touched my body today to prepare scan today and I got a semi. But I still had my stone cold expression of anger and resignation on:cool: