Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw a bra-less foid today

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★
Like i swear, i was just crossing the street enjoying my shit soft drink (because i'm a pussy to ever get drunk) . When i saw a skinny girl probably in her mid 20s. Light cotton shirt, short jeans skirt a bit above the knees, naked ankles, sexy light tan. I thought to myself: "what i nice girl, she can't be single". As she came closer i saw this. A fucking damn fine female breats, shining through her shirt in the sun. Not too large, but substantial. Drop-shaped and tight. Nice round nipples. For a few moments i lost myself in savoring this spectacle. I almost spit my drink before her. Such a nice sunny day ruined.
You go "touch grass", "put yourself out there", "leave your basement" etc all this crap and for what? Just to see young foids going out dressed like this. To get reminded of your place. But you think she didn't know her shirt was almost transparent on the sun? BULLSHIT!!! Foids are OBSESSED with their looks, of course this bitch KNEW FULL WELL everyone could see her tits and nipples if he tried. This shit is outrageous. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Too bad there were quite a few people nearby so i couldn't just turn around and go after her. I swear, I would 100% stalk her if only to get a better look on her tits.
Anyways, i'm going to break my no-fap streak today. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Literally there's millions of copies of this whore. Nothing to lament.

Yeah when they're braless I just stare tbh, partly out of shock but she's asking for it anyway

Literally there's millions of copies of this whore. Nothing to lament.
it's not every day you see a foid without a bra, at least in my location. The memory of her nipples is still fresh :feelsbadman:

Does she had a big nipples?

I think most women before age of 35 are already taken. And all of their BFs//husbands mog us, pointless to even try.
she can't be single

I think most women before age of 35 are already taken. And all of their BFs//husbands mog us, pointless to even try.
i'd literally look like a boy next to her, despite probably being older.