Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw a Faggot With a Pro-Ukraine Patch

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
IMG 7086

At my wageslave when I caught this abomination out the corner of my eye; unsurprisingly he was wearing a Marines shirt, amounting to concede he’s a ZOGbot. :feelsjuice:

I wanted to ask him how he feels having fought for a country which costs the taxpayer here millions, whilst we have homeless veterans on the street, roads that are in shit condition, etc. but I’ll spare the normshit from having to do something called “thinking”

@turbocuckcel_7000 @wereq @TBIcel @blackpillednigga @VitaminS

Somehow I don't respect the American veterans. Imagine fighting for ZOG and expecting something in return , they willingly joined the meat grinder and those who survived got PTSD.

Ikr Starboy,

ukrainecucks are everywhere

Somehow I don't respect the American veterans. Imagine fighting for ZOG and expecting something in return , they willingly joined the meat grinder and those who survived got PTSD.
I get your point, I was just brining up the fact we have veterans here who are homeless to address the sheer lunacy of this “country”

Agree fuck vets

Yes, it does not surprise me.

Gosh the last five fucking minutes at work are taking forever to pass: I hate work, but I have to do it just to afford copes. From the second I get on to the second I get off, I can’t stop thinking about just getting out of this shitshow

I love Ukraine as a country and its people but I hate what these FAGTO government done to it. Ukraine was originally a beautiful and proud country and it had no beef with Russia but it was reduced to a FAGTO globohomo anglosphere puppet now so many people in that region have died for nothing. What happened to that country makes me hate the West infinitely more

Gosh the last five fucking minutes at work are taking forever to pass: I hate work, but I have to do it just to afford copes. From the second I get on to the second I get off, I can’t stop thinking about just getting out of this shitshow
You have part time or full time job in college mogs me

Why is that glow nigger @General Alek back?

I love Ukraine as a country and its people but I hate what these FAGTO government done to it. Ukraine was originally a beautiful and proud country and it had no beef with Russia but it was reduced to a FAGTO globohomo anglosphere puppet now so many people in that region have died for nothing. What happened to that country makes me hate the West infinitely more
Well said- I don't hate Ukraine, I just hate the fact it's a proxy for Globohomo.

Screenshot 2024 04 18 20 27 53 01 54b2a15d7a6afd7c8f86504ff0ee5fbf

@DarkStarDown I bought this recently

Pro-Ukrainian veterans joining the foreign legion, is laughable.
They think it´s the same combat situation, they faced in Afghanistan:
Poor opioid farmers, equipped with sandals and an AK-47.

No, this time you´ll stand face to face with an army your caliber,
One that has over 2 years real combat experience.
Russia is already outproducing NATO with artillery shells, and its military industrial-complex is expanding at a rapid pace.

Russia is already outproducing NATO with artillery shells, and its military industrial-complex is expanding at a rapid pace.
Can you please link anything about this?

Also, Col.Douglas Macgregor said it.
Russia now has a 5:1 artillery advantage, and it will only get worse, if the US doesn´t pass the Aid package

Also, Col.Douglas Macgregor said it.
Russia now has a 5:1 artillery advantage,
That's a big advantage; artillery is crucial in modern warfare alongside a solid air-force.
and it will only get worse, if the US doesn´t pass the Aid package
Hopefully they don't, I'm tired of tons of taxpayer money being sent overseas.

View attachment 1137708

At my wageslave when I caught this abomination out the corner of my eye; unsurprisingly he was wearing a Marines shirt, amounting to concede he’s a ZOGbot. :feelsjuice:

I wanted to ask him how he feels having fought for a country which costs the taxpayer here millions, whilst we have homeless veterans on the street, roads that are in shit condition, etc. but I’ll spare the normshit from having to do something called “thinking”
Patriotic until he discover what war does to mental health and how tons of soldiers died and nobody cared

Hopefully they don't, I'm tired of tons of taxpayer money being sent overseas.
The US should focus on internal affairs, instead of trying to keep Western hegemony intact overseas.
Same goes for Europe, cause they´re not any better.

These people who buy into all of this mainstream political shit are all fucking retarded. They can't tell it is all engineered to pull on emotions

@SupremeGentleCel didn't you say you were planning on ordering some patches? I might get a Totenkopf one with the "nevER lose your smile" caption on it, as well as maybe another Divisions symbol.

@SupremeGentleCel didn't you say you were planning on ordering some patches? I might get a Totenkopf one with the "nevER lose your smile" caption on it, as well as maybe another Divisions symbol.
I want a black SS uniform, but dont know where to buy it online, without being scammed

I wanted to ask him how he feels having fought for a country which costs the taxpayer here millions, whilst we have homeless veterans on the street, roads that are in shit condition, etc.
You should have, his beta male meltdown would have been hilarious.

I’m gonna buy an AZOV patch and then a Rusich patch. They’re the only people I support in that quagmire

I’m gonna buy an AZOV patch and then a Rusich patch. They’re the only people I support in that quagmire
Kind based tbh, though AZOG is clearly another PsyOp.

Rusich is what I would get.

Kind based tbh, though AZOG is clearly another PsyOp.

Rusich is what I would get.
Russia is giga-Jewish imo. So is Ukraine. Hoping that Ukraine is taken over by true Neo-Nazis, but Jewtin might eat shit too, here’s hoping

of course its an amerilard

Russia is giga-Jewish imo. So is Ukraine. Hoping that Ukraine is taken over by true Neo-Nazis, but Jewtin might eat shit too, here’s hoping
even if russia is jewish, they arent as aggresively expansionist or powerful as JSA. so I would gladly wish for a russian victory over a (((western))) one

even if russia is jewish, they arent as aggresively expansionist or powerful as JSA. so I would gladly wish for a russian victory over a (((western))) one
Neither Russia nor the JSA are openly pro-white, they don’t get my support

Neither Russia nor the JSA are openly pro-white, they don’t get my support
you arent going to find a country that is "pro-white" because even the white race is too diverse to be united on an issue

you arent going to find a country that is "pro-white" because even the white race is too diverse to be united on an issue
Divided by juden. Besides, not a lot of white nationalists really care if they’re an Italian, for example, and they’re fighting alongside a Boer. Not like our enemies would care, the savages that were exterminated by the white man didn’t tell the specific ancestry of their conquerors apart.

Any white male who fights for the Jewnited States while niggers and spics actively ruin his life is clearly mentally ill.

Any white male who fights for the Jewnited States while niggers and spics actively ruin his life is clearly mentally ill.
:yes:

That represents one of the legs of the tripod of reasons as to why no white male should fight for this country, the others being:
-Why protect a nation of foids, who don't give a fuck for you, make life harder for you, and would rather fuck Chad, Tyrone, or a dog than you.
-This country has done nothing but feed us dogshit food, subject us to a brutal wageslave environment, and many other things.