Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a fight yesterday coming from work

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was coming from work and I saw a lot of people in a square (must be like 20 ppl) just shouting and recording with their phones. And some guys pushing each other around, throwing punches, etc. Also some trashy looking foids pulling each others hair and throwing pathetic punches :feelskek: Purses and jackets flying, some guys from the crowd trying to stop the fight, etc. Then at some point police sirens sound and there's a car approaching and all of them scatter and go separate ways.

Btw they were all black and northern African teens, felt like watching those fight videos in the hood. It's always them boo boo :feelsLSD:

Im coming to Spain to fuck all the prime Spanish pussy

i always stay from a distance when i see people fighting and just watch them tear each others apart.
Im coming to Spain to fuck all the prime Spanish pussy
im packing my bags to go as well

I was coming from work and I saw a lot of people in a square (must be like 20 ppl) just shouting and recording with their phones. And some guys pushing each other around, throwing punches, etc. Also some trashy looking foids pulling each others hair and throwing pathetic punches :feelskek: Purses and jackets flying, some guys from the crowd trying to stop the fight, etc. Then at some point police sirens sound and there's a car approaching and all of them scatter and go separate ways.

Btw they were all black and northern African teens, felt like watching those fight videos in the hood. It's always them boo boo :feelsLSD:
Barcelona? I heard it's the new nyc

Welcome to Europe aka Africa

Barcelona? I heard it's the new nyc
Yeah crime is getting worse but the media exaggerates it. What's very clear is how run down the city is becoming with more junkies, rubbish, street fights, etc