Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw a half breed pretending to be going ER at walmart

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Went shopping at Walmart and there was some white roastie with her 11 year old half niggercel son. The whole time they were walking through the store he made the sound with his mouth of reloading a gun and firing a round. Over and over again.

Went shopping at Walmart and there was some white roastie with her 11 year old half niggercel son. The whole time they were walking through the store he made the sound with his mouth of reloading a gun and firing a round. Over and over again.
Quintessentially american

Lol what? Dumbass mom didnt give a shit?

I see where he may have inherited some his traits... :feelskek:

But presumably wealthy Mulattos are usually percieved to be more attractive than most of the population, due to their unique combination of both usually favourable physical negro traits, and more exotic-looking white traits that also give mental faculty; he'll likely grow up a thugmaxxed mogger. :feelsclown:

Is she in need of a betabuxx?

typical nigger/half nigger behavior