Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw a legit 1/10 face Goblina with a 10/10 body recently

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
Had to go to a mall recently with my mom so i could get food and money copes from her, we had to go into many clothing stores inside :feelsrope: it was so fucking boring plus i had to shit bad the whole time but the mall toilets were nasty as fuck so i held it :feelsugh: till i got home and destroyed my toilet and a whole roll of toilet paper :feelsaww:
anyways, one of the clothing stores i walked into, as i got near the back i immediately noticed a toilet turned away from me, and goddamn this latina had a big ol butt with curves, she had that tight light blue jeans combo with the tank top, the kind of body any guy would slobber over :feelshaha: i walked past her and pretended to look at clothes, then i got a good look at her face and i grimaced instantly upon seeing it, like legit the only thing this toilet was missing was one of those famous hispanic staches so many like to wear despite it bringing their face down to a -1/10,
my genuine reaction
Petition · ADD A GAMETHON HERO TO GAZOOGHIO · Change.org

plus this toilet had huge perfect tits too, that voluptuous slab of fuckmeat in pretty clothes and then boom she turns around and got that hambeast goblina looking ass face that needs a paper bag with NO EYE HOLES when fucking. :feelskek:

Teens Are Transforming Themselves From Ugly To Beautiful With The  #DontJudgeChallenge
Sweet designs to try curvy women, Female body shape | Trendy Plus Size  Outfits Ideas | Crop top, Hourglass figure, Plus Size Outfits

I keep hearing about these "hot latinas" on Reddit, bodybuilding.com and even this site but when I go out and see them in real life all I see are fat foids. 80% of Latinas in the USA are overweight or obese. Almost all the ones I see in real life are obese, midgets who can barely walk. 2nd fattest people on planet earth, besides American black women of course. They even give the sheboons a run for their money in terms of obesity though.

Plus most have horrible tempers.

I don't know about the ones in other nations , but they are ugly as fuk here in the USA, yet I keep hearing all these male simps worship them like they are godesses.

I keep hearing about these "hot latinas" on Reddit, bodybuilding.com and even this site but when I go out and see them in real life all I see are fat foids. 80% of Latinas in the USA are overweight or obese. Almost all the ones I see in real life are obese, midgets who can barely walk. 2nd fattest people on planet earth, besides American black women of course. They even give the sheboons a run for their money in terms of obesity though.

Plus most have horrible tempers.

I don't know about the ones in other nations , but they are ugly as fuk here in the USA, yet I keep hearing all these male simps worship them like they are godesses.
Do you mean they are 20-50lbs overweight or 200lbs over their normal weight? I could tolerate the first one but I would never date a woman who is 200lbs overweight?

Do you mean they are 20-50lbs overweight or 200lbs over their normal weight? I could tolerate the first one but I would never date a woman who is 200lbs overweight?
52% of hispanic women are OBESE. So yea, most are obese, not just overweight.