Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

saw a white girl with perfect pale skin with red undertones but then i saw her undereyes nasolabial folds and saggy skin

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
went from 10/10 to 5/10 in 5 seconds. Utterly brutal that these kind of women are worshipped in the west lol.

i still remember someone i talked to said a female whose makeup couldnt even cover up her nasolabial folds wasnt aging badly :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

standards for white women are so low hahaah

thankfully my female cousin is 16 so i can give her iois next time i visit

Based aging noticer

went from 10/10 to 5/10 in 5 seconds. Utterly brutal that these kind of women are worshipped in the west lol.
I don't wanna sound like a coper but some white female tourists I have seen in India are really fugly up close. White female SMV is beyond reproach I know but these young foids in their twenties legit had weird wrinkly skin, odd facial bone structures and generally weird faces. Maybe I grew up among my own so I am not familiar with them.

Asian women seem way prettier facially. I see so many Asian stacies in my curry city for some reason.

I don't wanna sound like a coper but some white female tourists I have seen in India are really fugly up close. White female SMV is beyond reproach I know but these young foids in their twenties legit had weird wrinkly skin, odd facial bone structures and generally weird faces. Maybe I grew up among my own so I am not familiar with them.
Their colouring halos them alot

Asian women seem way prettier facially. I see so many Asian stacies in my curry city for some reason.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8RIixqumUc