Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw my childhood best friend with his girlfriend

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
★★★★
Yesterday I drove by my Childhood bestfriend and a foid holding hands while walking he is Chadlite mogs me in looks height and he is neurotypical i know the foid he was with too and she use to humiliate me when i was in school :reeeeee: i suffer everyday with having no friends or girlfriend fuck this cruel existence :cryfeels:

Should've run them over

I occasionally see old classmates, (we weren't friends, but I remember them), and seeing them pass by with their girlfriends hurts.

Yesterday I drove by my Childhood bestfriend and a foid holding hands while walking he is Chadlite mogs me in looks height and he is neurotypical i know the foid he was with too and she use to humiliate me when i was in school :reeeeee: i suffer everyday with having no friends or girlfriend fuck this cruel existence :cryfeels:
should of honked at them a thousand times

I occasionally see old classmates, (we weren't friends, but I remember them), and seeing them pass by with their girlfriends hurts.
it`s fucking brutal this world is cruel to us

Sex havers are not my friends