Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw this on truerateme and made me rage.

• Thread starter WorldRulerAisha
  • Start date
WorldRulerAisha

WorldRulerAisha

Banned
-

this asian slut thinks shes entitled to fucking white chad while rejecting guys like us. Its over for us asiancels.
anime-rage-gif-3.gif

It's the first time to see you enraged because you're usually a cool dude. This bitch must have taken it too far lol.

Last edited:
Lol looks like dogshit. But I am sure she has 100s of orbiters and guys wanting to be with her.

Its over. Life is a scam.

Typical wh*Toid victim, they self hate so they project their insecurities by not hanging with people like them, just lol at angl*id propaganda

It's the first time to see you enraged because you're usually a cool dude. This bitch must have taken it too far lol.
shes literally my looksmatch and shes over her chasing white chads while I rot. Im tired of these asian sluts.

Lol looks like dogshit. But I am sure she has 100s of orbiters and guys wanting to be with her.

Its over. Life is a scam.
yep probably rejected guys like us many times, while waiting for chad

shes literally my looksmatch and shes over her chasing white chads while I rot. Im tired of these asian sluts.
True, Asian and curry sluts are the worst of all because they feel entitled to top tier white men outside their league, race, culture.

Just look at that fucking title "the cuter guys never ask me out". She's so fucking ENTITLED it just radiates off her writing. Jesus Christ.

She's genuinely expected cute guys to ask her out, cute guys to do the legwork, and thinks she can get cute guys while she is an acne-riddled hag. Just lol.

INCELS - we need to log into our reddit accounts and call this girl out!!!

Keep it short and simple, post this:

1) Lol, why are you expecting cute guys to ask you out when you're an acne-riddled horseface?

2) Honestly, stop waiting for cute guys to ask you out. It won't happen. With that face all you'll get is some nerdy
anime weeb.

She is completely self-unaware.

200.gif

why do we even try anymore

Just look at that fucking title "the cuter guys never ask me out". She's so fucking ENTITLED it just radiates off her writing. Jesus Christ.

She's genuinely expected cute guys to ask her out, cute guys to do the legwork, and thinks she can get cute guys while she is an acne-riddled hag. Just lol.

INCELS - we need to log into our reddit accounts and call this girl out!!!

Keep it short and simple, post this:

1) Lol, why are you expecting cute guys to ask you out when you're an acne-riddled horseface?

2) Honestly, stop waiting for cute guys to ask you out. It won't happen. With that face all you'll get is some nerdy
anime weeb.
I know its really disgusting that she expects chad to approach her. I t was painful reading that title

True, Asian and curry sluts are the worst of all because they feel entitled to top tier white men outside their league, race, culture.
True we have no other option but to rot, it never began for us. Chang or nothing

Chinkcels can't get white women. And now they can't even get one from their own filthy race? Pathetic!

Even low-value gook bitches have insanely inflated egos and self-worth. Women's entitlement knows no limits.

she's too ugly to even be low tier in the Philippines

JFL @ gookwhores that want WASP Chad.

For an asian woman, a 6'3 8/10 asian man would be considered less than a 5'7 5/10 white guy?

This sub is hilarious. Look at similarity of these two individuals. You barely can see the difference.

jXhbkKn.jpg

EviV0lu.jpg

(BTW, this faggot is 6'6)

What a fuckin' tragedy, shit.

lol this 3/10 expects chad

giphy.gif

teehee omg i was just joking about the title guys xoxoox i will still date average guys dw its just that i prefer chad :)))

aand there r ppl rating her a 4/10 lol. she is legit incel tier. if she was born a guy she wud be posting here for sure. she is a 3/10 at best. oblivious cunts like her and the whitknighters on her social media that keep her from facing reality r the reason why we are incel

aand there r ppl rating her a 4/10 lol. she is legit incel tier. if she was born a guy she wud be posting here for sure. she is a 3/10 at best. oblivious cunts like her and the whitknighters on her social media that keep her from facing reality r the reason why we are incel
Facts she has many orbiters but there not good enough she wants fucking chad, how tf do asiancels like me even compete.

This bitch has no self awareness

every rate me sub on Reddit is a joke