Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Says that there truly can't be femcels because women can find people on Tinder.... they really don't get it"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/17q1e70/says_that_there_truly_cant_be_femcels_because/

Tee fucking hee inkwell:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. You just don't get it, don't you? Yes, all women can easily get laid and enter relationships with men, but the men they can do that with aren't Chads:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:! Some of them stink, some of them are stupid, most of them are unattractive, and all of them have flaws...

Wait, what did you just imply inkwell:foidSoy::foidSoy:? No, those women don't have the same flaws just like those men they refuse to pair up with and so they are femkwells. Women are perfect beings, they are never smelly, never ugly, never stupid, never anything else, they are all perfectly perfect which is why all of those imperfect men want to pair up with them:foidSoy::foidSoy:. The fem"cels" aren't turning down men with the same flaws as them, they are turning down inferior creatures trying to stop them from finding the Chads just as perfect as they are:foidSoy::foidSoy:. That's hard for women to do, just as it's hard for disgusting males to improve themselves into perfection, that's why both of us have it hard and both of us can be cels teehee:foidSoy::foidSoy:. It's not that it's just plain much harder and worse for men, where they have to give dozens of times more effort into dating only to have the same chance as women have of ending up with someone unhygienic, abusive or otherwise dangerous, our problems are different but ultimately equal inkwell:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:.

FEMCELS DONT FUCKING EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST DATE YOUR LOOKSMATCH WHORE!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

"Femcels exist"
"I would reject an incel"

maxresdefault.jpg

Literally any female can go on Tinder and have 10 dates per week, with little effort. WIth men more attractive than her.

I want to sleep well today without getting angry, so I won't read it... Appreciate the thread though :feelsYall:

The guy above me summarized it well.
The fact that so many men feel the need to go to the gym and 'looksmaxx' and take the 'redpill' just to become attractive to women speaks leagues about how easy it is for foids, because at the end of the day there is no equivalent. Self-improvement for women involves wearing a slutty dress and applying heavier makeup.

Foids live on God-mode in the western world and I ain't even just talking about dating, but them complaining and attempting to infiltrate the incelsphere is fucking ironic. Of course, Incel Tears is a damn joke and filled with soyboy libfags and trannypedo-apologists, so... whatever.

Imagine "The 40 year old virgin" but with a foid :feelsPop: