Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Schizoaffective foid cultivating beta orbiters on r/NEET wants the attention but not the sexual advances

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
She's says she's "asexual" in order to keep the thirsty NEETs in their place:

Meanwhile...

Giphy 10

Last edited:
Female.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Cant fucking stand any of this toxic femininity.

Makes me sick man

cat-litter is coincidentally what she is covered in on a daily basis

Tutorial mode...

More "asexuality"

Female.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Cant fucking stand any of this toxic femininity.

She perfectly understands that she gets attention due to her sexual celebrity, and plays up her gender accordingly, but then brutalizes male NEETs for wanting her to provide them with sexual release.

I’m starting to think we need to start mass incarceration of foids and then divvy them out to the male population accordingly

women should be banned from internet

Never let hole to enter any group.

More foid hypocrisy. Her server has a rule against "ableism," meanwhile she brutalizes a former "friend" of hers for being "retarded"

But all this is not even the beginning of the story, buddy boyos...

She used to be a livestreamer when she was off her meds, has gotten doxed "numerous times," and SWATed. JFL.

Her affluent parents actively monitor the server she's in to make sure that doesn't happen again.

And one of her mods is a tranny landwhale who's husbando is Charles II of Spain. Lifefuel for @NEETAndTidy cels?

Image2 1

Image1

Image0 5

Last edited:
Women can't help themselves when it comes to untapped male attention.

More foid hypocrisy. Her server has a rule against "ableism," meanwhile she brutalizes a former "friend" of hers for being "retarded"

View attachment 198980

View attachment 198983

She used to be a livestreamer when she was off her meds, has gotten doxed "numerous times," and SWATed. JFL.

Her affluent parents actively monitor the server she's in to make sure that doesn't happen again.

And one of her mods is a tranny landwhale who's husbando is Charles II of Spain. Lifefuel for @NEETAndTidy cels?

View attachment 198984

View attachment 198985
View attachment 198986
View attachment 198987
Jesus absolute subhuman

Its so annoying and cringe how they constantly fish for male attention. This is why I hate when roasties join male spaces, they do the same thing every time.

Infiltrates a male community with the classic "I'm just like you fellow [community], I just happen to be a girl and a [community] :^)"

Acts like their equal but constantly has to bring up her foidness

Suddenly acts condescending, disgusted when the males of the community show interest in her, suddenly she's no longer their equal but far above them, "eeew how dare they think they're worthy of me"

Joins a community that is strongly linked with virginity, loneliness, lack of intimacy but has had many boyfriends, has had sex etc

Claims to be asexual but jerks off compulsively and is extremely chadsexual. Uses asexuality as a deterrent for non chads (even worse than the "i have a bf lie")

Classic but still disgusting behavior.

But Inceltears say that women don't lie

View attachment 198980

View attachment 198983

View attachment 198984

View attachment 198985
View attachment 198986
View attachment 198987
Volcel but I wouldn’t

chinese guy in africa jpg

I hate orbiters. Bluepilled fools. :bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy:

Infiltrates a male community with the classic "I'm just like you fellow [community], I just happen to be a girl and a [community] :^)"

Acts like their equal but constantly has to bring up her foidness

Suddenly acts condescending, disgusted when the males of the community show interest in her, suddenly she's no longer their equal but far above them, "eeew how dare they think they're worthy of me"

Joins a community that is strongly linked with virginity, loneliness, lack of intimacy but has had many boyfriends, has had sex etc

Claims to be asexual but jerks off compulsively and is extremely chadsexual. Uses asexuality as a deterrent for non chads (even worse than the "i have a bf lie")

Classic but still disgusting behavior.
I would gladly gun the bitch down (in roblox)

female "asexuality" = "teehee I only want sexual attention from Chad"

They want the ugly guys to lift her ego up, but she doesnt fuck them because they are ugly and she cant even stand the thought of her fucking sub7 males. Nothing out of the ordinary, natural behaviour of foids.

Bloody attention seeker.

what a fucking nerve she threw up it kick her in the fucking stomach.
Pieces of shit like this dont know how lucky they have it..

bitching and moaning about how all these guys want to fuck... fucking nerve of it...

yet i change my style multiple times buy all these clothes and shitgo on all the time to town bars events etc. swipe thousands, try different social medias and all this shit and cant get a fuck ONE DAMN TIME in 20 years causing me so much depression anger and a hatred of an entire gender.... and they SHAME US for this, call us entitled for what they can get easy as without effort.

Its like a fat person living in a supermarket complaining cause a starving homeless man wants to get 1 can of food

That last pic is what the foid looks like? :feelspuke: And still mogs me with that hole SMV fuck.

You ought to read all of its posts and make screen captures to post here instead of giving it any attention bro!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back