Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Schizophrenia is the loneliest illness in the world

Hapalattocel

Hapalattocel

GO GO GADGET KAMEHAME CHEEK BUSTER JUTSU!
-
It is true. Lonelier than autism by a bit. The reason we remain crazy is a feedback loop, total isolation from weirding out & scaring people, that fear of rejection (Or the most often scenario, being rejected) causes us to isolate in this cycle. It only seems to get worse with time.
Family won't talk. No friends. KHHV. Autistic people -- if they do not also suffer from mental retardation or other pathologies -- can even find cliques sometimes.
Eventually seeing spirits, phasing through dimensions & reading hieroglyphics off walls becomes your normal. What the past normal was cannot be ever again.

Water, GrAYcel.

cope

you can just have a fake gf when you don't take your schizo meds

Schizophrenia isn't even real

Sorry youre going through that. My friend from .is also suffers from schizophrenia. He explained a bit hows its like and it sounds rough, another hell to go through.

Not for foids it isn't.

I thought I had it for a while, but it's just some similar symptoms from good ol' depression.

Women love so called schizophrenics, unpredictable darktriadmaxxed, that is if I believed it existed, which I don't.

Women love so called schizophrenics, unpredictable darktriadmaxxed, that is if I believed it existed, which I don't.
only if your chad though but i doubt actual schizophrenics would care since they would be overdosing on fentaynl on the side of the street

only if your chad though but i doubt actual schizophrenics would care since they would be overdosing on fentaynl on the side of the street
Mogs me, I only have access to homemade stuff

Are you on meds? Have your doctor try different meds and dosage until one works.

Are you on meds? Have your doctor try different meds and dosage until one works.
Ironically meds make it worse. Not to mention physically & often psychology crippling side effects. It's somehow better to be unmedicated & allow its course.

show us your pussy foid
As the name suggests I am leaving literally W/B/A. I look somewhat like Charles Manson in a bizarre twist of growing up & getting facial hair so I shave every other day

Well, the main problem is not that a guy has schizophrenia.

The actual problem is with other people.
Their rush to judge someone quickly instead of giving him a chance to prove himself.

It’s so much easier to just label someone and then think you know everything about them.

I have spent years in psychiatric institutions.
Schizophrenics are not all the same copy of each other.

But anyway, I agree. It is so lonely having any sort of psychiatric problem.

Ironically meds make it worse. Not to mention physically & often psychology crippling side effects. It's somehow better to be unmedicated & allow its course.
I know something who hears voices. He used to sit alone for hours in a cold room with his jumper pulled up to his nose. Then I told him, call me anytime, and I sit with him and within 5 min I talk him down and the voices drop away. He is doing better now.

Is there no one you can talk to and have them say positive things and make fun of everything and have a smile and laugh?

I wouldn't have believed that he heard voices if I hadn't heard him talking to them. Just beyond the cusp of comprehension. He used big long words too that he never uses.

Last edited:
Brutal. I had a schizophrenic relative that was an isolated NEET for decades until his death.

Brutal. I had a schizophrenic relative that was an isolated NEET for decades until his death.
It is also hard to tell when you are alone. Many times I hear full blown conversations outside where I'm at & nobody is there. Or see & hear people in my peripheral talking also not there.
My sense of someone looking at me --humans really do have this sense -- is also distorted. So I never open the blinds of my windows. And cover the blinds with blankets

I know something who hears voices. He used to sit alone for hours in a cold room with his jumper pulled up to his nose. Then I told him, call me anytime, and I sit with him and within 5 min I talk him down and the voices drop away. He is doing better now.

Is there no one you can talk to and have them say positive things and make fun of everything and have a smile and laugh?

I wouldn't have believed that he heard voices if I hadn't heard him talking to them. Just beyond the cusp of comprehension. He used big long words too that he never uses.
The stigma is from thinking schizoids are inherently dangerous. But really we're more likely to hurt ourselves.
And schizophrenia itself is an umbrella term for some, they're illnesses & others, phenomena we can't explain.
I didn't believe in people becoming possessed until I looked into myself trying to fix my issues. And I am sure some malevolent spirit is possessing me.
Witnessing the behaviors of other schizoids I more strongly believe it

Not for foids it isn't.
Fertility_Ratios.png

Mental illness ruins a man's SMV.

The stigma is from thinking schizoids are inherently dangerous. But really we're more likely to hurt ourselves.
And schizophrenia itself is an umbrella term for some, they're illnesses & others, phenomena we can't explain.
I didn't believe in people becoming possessed until I looked into myself trying to fix my issues. And I am sure some malevolent spirit is possessing me.
Witnessing the behaviors of other schizoids I more strongly believe it
You're right. I stayed at my friends house for a week. I was told not to but I did. One night he rushed into the spare bedroom where I was and my body and mind immediately woke me and I jumped out of bed. I was fast asleep until then. He hadn't come to hurt me just to help talk him down.

He was hearing voices once and I asked what were they talking about. He said they are talking about devils. So I ordered holy water from Amazon, strong solid wood rosary beads which he now hangs in his bedroom.

A few days after I printed the Lords Prayer in Latin and he let me sprinkle Holy Water while I recited the Lords Prayer over him. I held the rosary in my hand too.

Since then he is better. Not 100%, but no more voices. He is still on drugs though, Haloperidol. At the same time I did the Holy water his dosage was increased by 5 mg so I don't know what did the trick but voices have gone.

You're right. I stayed at my friends house for a week. I was told not to but I did. One night he rushed into the spare bedroom where I was and my body and mind immediately woke me and I jumped out of bed. I was fast asleep until then. He hadn't come to hurt me just to help talk him down.

He was hearing voices once and I asked what were they talking about. He said they are talking about devils. So I ordered holy water from Amazon, strong solid wood rosary beads which he now hangs in his bedroom.

A few days after I printed the Lords Prayer in Latin and he let me sprinkle Holy Water while I recited the Lords Prayer over him. I held the rosary in my hand too.

Since then he is better. Not 100%, but no more voices. He is still on drugs though, Haloperidol. At the same time I did the Holy water his dosage was increased by 5 mg so I don't know what did the trick but voices have gone.

I was homeless 2 years ago. There was a church that kept about a dozen people during winter overnight. I once started convulsing, fully awake but unable to move, like an Exorcism. And strange altered states of mind, like being "asleep" & awake at once, laughing about an unknown source

I was homeless 2 years ago. There was a church that kept about a dozen people during winter overnight. I once started convulsing, fully awake but unable to move, like an Exorcism. And strange altered states of mind, like being "asleep" & awake at once, laughing about an unknown source
The Hindus have the Om symbol to explain, I think, what you're saying.

Symbolic meaning of om 2048x1434

fuck fuck fuck I’m still incel 5’4 why I cannot hallucinate orgy with 16 yr old prime stace (in mein kraft)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back