Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel School starts again

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
Fuck I need to sleep now and wake up early for 10 hours of school. :(

10 hours? Also what courses

10 hours wtf

10 hours though?

what major are you studying ?

Yes it's the longest day of the week. Every other day lasts 8 hours.
This is how it is in Germany....
I would be dead at 15 in Germany, by my own hand.

I would be dead at 15 in Germany, by my own hand.
You start to accept these conditions as the default mode when you live here since birth. I can't even image what kids in south korea are doing

History
German
Biology
A subject that doesn't exist in other countries
PE

RIP Me
hopefully you can focus and keep a stable mind. Ill legit just drop out(but that's me)

Do they teach about NAZI GERMANY or is it sugar coated

Good luck Facade, take care.

You start to accept these conditions as the default mode when you live here since birth. I can't even image what kids in south korea are doing
1417488659973.png

It's crazy what they make the high school kids do in Germany.

Hours spent learning dribble while surrounded by normans. It's over.

Fuck yes many of my teachers couldn't be there because they had to do other school related work.

I got lucky

Damn dude. My comiserations. As much as a i hate work some time. I always think it could be worse. I could be still in school.

Damn dude. My comiserations. As much as a i hate work some time. I always think it could be worse. I could be still in school.
Yeah it's pretty horrible. I just want to finish school and be free

I skipped 70% of classes in the last two years of school. Still got my Abitur.

I'll rate your subjects.
Rather easy subject but full of lies

It's beautiful and important in lower grades. In higher grades it's suicide fuel. Very subjective ratings on the tests so don't fuck with your teacher

One of the few interesting subjects. Unfortunately most bio teachers are mean

A subject that doesn't exist in other countries
Probably sucks. If it has to do with politics: sucks super bad. If it's about religion, ethics and philosophy: super cool. Great teachers mostly.

I don't know what it is but it probably sucks.

I skipped 70% of classes in the last two years of school. Still got my Abitur.

I'll rate your subjects.

Rather easy subject but full of lies

It's beautiful and important in lower grades. In higher grades it's suicide fuel. Very subjective ratings on the tests so don't fuck with your teacher

One of the few interesting subjects. Unfortunately most bio teachers are mean

Probably sucks. If it has to do with politics: sucks super bad. If it's about religion, ethics and philosophy: super cool. Great teachers mostly.

I don't know what it is but it probably sucks.
PE = Sport
And the other unknown subject is the Subject where you write your research paper (Facharbeit) The subject is called differently in each federal state though.

What was your NC and what do you study now?

PE = Sport
Depends on taste. I kinda liked it even though I didn't do that well. Especially when you can go outside and play soccer. Memories!
And the other unknown subject is the Subject where you write your research paper (Facharbeit) The subject is called differently in each federal state though.
I loved this. These extra subjects were among my favorites and also my greatest success in school.
What was your NC and what do you study now?
3.0. I don't want to tell. It's kinda new and very specialized so it could potentially doxxx me. Maybe I'll share it with you another time.

Depends on taste. I kinda liked it even though I didn't do that well. Especially when you can go outside and play soccer. Memories!

I loved this. These extra subjects were among my favorites and also my greatest success in school.

3.0. I don't want to tell. It's kinda new and very specialized so it could potentially doxxx me. Maybe I'll share it with you another time.
Is it a STEM major?