Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Schools starting the blackpill process early

Would you mess up the sign ?

• Would mess up the sign if there’s no way to prove I did it.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Would ignore the sign.

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Am I just low IQ or what is this sign trying to say? That foids are more likely to disperse their knowledge compared to men?

Am I just low IQ or what is this sign trying to say? That foids are more likely to disperse their knowledge compared to men?
Your just low iq. Basically foids are hiveminded and follow the flock. Men are more individual and differentiate In core beliefs.
It's never natural for a female to be the leader of the tribe. That position is meant for the man. Maybe they are a few foid, exceptions here and there. Idk.

Look at educated men throughout history and what they have contributed to help the human race. Then look at women. I don’t need to say anything else:lul:
I think a foid created the ice cream maker. Which is one of the most important inventions in history ngl. I mean what would we do without ice cream? Im trembling even having the thought.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/w4smqy/whyseen_in_downtown_hamilton_on_ca_odd_and_very/

With context about Adelaide’s life and how she lost her son and dedicated her life to teaching women to prevent tragedies they want to teach those students early about investing in one group more than others and giving them extra attention :feelsaww: and for the young boys to focus on themselves king :lul: because if your not Chadlite the community won’t come around you.

Fuckin feminist drivel

schools are globohomo child 9 to 5s (8 to 3:15)

Look at educated men throughout history and what they have contributed to help the human race. Then look at women. I don’t need to say anything else:lul:
There's no logical reason to want to educate a girl whose gonna use that knowledge to start an onlyfans

Who the fuck is Adelaide Hoodless? Her name sounds like a Harry Potter character or some other cunt from a faggot teen novel

Educate a boy, and you educate an individual.

Educate a girl, and you've wasted your community's resources.

There is an African saying it takes a village to raise a child.....yes because Africans are such wonderful parents
oh wait colonialism we wuz kangz

There is an African saying it takes a village to raise a child.....yes because Africans are such wonderful parents
oh wait colonialism we wuz kangz
Did you hear that a lonely boy would burn down the village to feel its warmth that can happen in a community :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Did you hear that a lonely boy would burn down the village to feel its warmth that can happen in a community :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:
Deep thoughts by jack handy
I once new a guy who wanted to build a house out of weed burn it down
get high the collect then insurance money

When I was a kid there was this micro-loans programme, it was promoted by our current Queen (the King's wife) and it involved sending money to toilets in Africa. The idea was "if you give money to a man it stays with the man, if you give money to a toilet the whole community benefits". The reality was the opposite, toilets are very inward-focused, toilets don't give money to their male relatives, toilets aren't as creative as men, toilets don't organise businesses around profitability.

The result was that none of those communities improved, meanwhile communities where both men and toilets got money thrived, why? Because men invest in the community.

If a toilet learns new knowledge she won't share it if it disrupts something, a man will share an unfortunate truth no matter whose emotions it hurts. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Hopefully this will cause men to check out of society leading to economic decline which then we shall use Communism to promote an "equal" society in which I will lead:feelsthink:

Women are mothers and mothers are the ones to educate the children which determines society

The sign says only men are individuals.

Foids are a community good, parts of a hivemind.

I endorse this message wholeheartedly.

Educate them on what? I dont get it