Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Schools torture smart incels by forcing them to wake up too early so Chads can get out of school early and socialize.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
System takes away your basic human right of having a breakfast and sleeping properly so Chads can have 3 extra hours to bang femongoloids afterschool,goverments need Chads to create a divide between İncels and Normies and make foids comfy.

Holy shit this is 100% true. If Chad gets out of school at 2:30 and parents work ti 5 he has a few hours to bang foids when parents aren't around

I suffered such bad sleep deprivation during high school that I would get intense migraines.

Yet once I was picked up by a police officer and the dean and driven to school for sleeping in. That place was literally torture.

And it did no good whatsoever. It just made me enamored with the idea of becoming a NEET, which I did.

I suffered such bad sleep deprivation during high school that I would get intense migraines.

Yet once I was picked up by a police officer and the dean and driven to school for sleeping in. That place was literally torture.

And it did no good whatsoever. It just made me enamored with the idea of becoming a NEET, which I did.
Hol up dıd cops take you to school from home or from streets whıle you were sleeping ?
I have the same sleeping issues too,ı usually sleep for 1 or 2 hours everyday at school and when ı wake up ı get a massive boner plus my body gets shocked causing me to move out of control and only way to stop it is by smoking a cigar.

Hol up dıd cops take you to school from home or from streets whıle you were sleeping ?
I have the same sleeping issues too,ı usually sleep for 1 or 2 hours everyday at school and when ı wake up ı get a massive boner plus my body gets shocked causing me to move out of control and only way to stop it is by smoking a cigar.
It was from my home, and my mother was complicit in siccing them on me.

I know what you mean about the random boners. And about "jerking" out of control, that usually only happens to me in bed when I imagine I'm falling. But in school I'd fall asleep with the palm of my hand on my chin and constantly wake up as I fell down, JFL.

I don't know why they force you to wake up so early. Children and teenagers have different sleep cycles compared to adults, they tend to wake up late and stay up late. Interrupting their sleep causes them to perform worse and is detrimental to their health.
I think the whole point of the school system is to demoralise and break the younger generation so they accept the shitty system when they grow up. You are forced to accept shitty conditions and pointless work so that it becomes normal. You adopt the mentality of doing the work to get by even though you know it's pointless bullshit because of fear of failure and wanting to be like everyone else. That's what they want your mindset to be molded to when you enter the workforce.

I should have never had went to school as was born a failure as soon as I seen the light of day

While incels studymaxx during and after school, Chad doesn't even touch school work yet also gets perfect grades and lives the perfect life.

While incels studymaxx during and after school, Chad doesn't even touch school work yet also gets perfect grades and lives the perfect life.
Pretty sure my Chad classmate (He is actually a 6/10 normie but he fashion/moneymaxxes) is fucking all my femongoloid teachers.

I think the whole point of the school system is to demoralise and break the younger generation so they accept the shitty system when they grow up. You are forced to accept shitty conditions and pointless work so that it becomes normal. You adopt the mentality of doing the work to get by even though you know it's pointless bullshit because of fear of failure and wanting to be like everyone else. That's what they want your mindset to be molded to when you enter the workforce.

Exactly, the only goal of modern compulsory education is to transform you into a good wagie who doesn't complain and does what he's told.

The primary goals of schooling are to teach obedience and to discourage critical thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back