Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Schrodinger's Incel

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
According to Normies and ITfags we are losers, weak, basement dwellers, cowards and mama's boys while simultaneously also being extremely dangerous rapists, mass murderers, deranged psychopaths who should be put on a watchlist.

This is all ignoring that Inkwell tear community literally produced two pedophiles while this forum has yet to produce anyone of that nature.

According to Normies and ITfags we are losers, weak, basement dwellers, cowards and mama's boys while simultaneously also being extremely dangerous rapists, mass murderers, deranged psychopaths who should be put on a watchlist.
:soy: :foidSoy: logic.

Swear to God I've seen this exact same thread within less than a month.

I don't like IncelTear either. But where exactly is this specific hypocrisy?

Their brain is full of soy, and their wives brain is for of bull sperm. No logical thought is able to go through in this liquidized conditions.

Swear to God I've seen this exact same thread within less than a month.

I don't like IncelTear either. But where exactly is this specific hypocrisy?
its on their subreddit im assuming. Most of their lingo does not make it past reddit cause they are geniunely unfunny

The enemy is both strong and weak at the same time

Every normies logic