Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Science) Any man who's gf has had previous sexual partners is a cuck in the literal term and also gay

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★★
It has been scientifically proven that the dead sperm cels of ALL sexual partners hibernate inside a womans body, they can even travel behind a woman's eye. This is why if a man were to do a paternity test, the child is always 99.999123333% and not 100% meaning you are raising a child that is partially not yours, all while you are touching Chad's dead ejaculate.

Attachments

• GrossProof.jpg
    GrossProof.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 48
IT won't touch this

If they can be Chad only I can virgin only

Modern normalfags are so cucked they gladly suck Chad's sperm right out of a whore's cunt.

Modern normalfags are so cucked they would gladly suck chad's sperm right out of a whore's cunt.
It truly is disgusting.

Neon nettle isnt real you fucking retard. Even a 12 year old knows that is not true.

>Just fuck chad instead because girls are already contaminated anyway

Half the people on this site are closet faggots

@DarkStarDown

Neon nettle isnt real you fucking retard. Even a 12 year old knows that is not true.

>Just fuck chad instead because girls are already contaminated anyway

Half the people on this site are closet faggots

@DarkStarDown
Faggots.is

The admin let back a guy who posted his literal jizz early from his "one month ban" what a fucking joke.

Use telegony from chad's creampies to give yourself a chad son theory

IT will do anything before admitting these facts

It has been scientifically proven that the dead sperm cels of ALL sexual partners hibernate inside a womans body, they can even travel behind a woman's eye. This is why if a man were to do a paternity test, the child is always 99.999123333% and not 100% meaning you are raising a child that is partially not yours, all while you are touching Chad's dead ejaculate.
THIS IS WHY I DEMAND A VIRGIN WIFE
WE DONT USED TOILETS GENTELMEN

I need a virgin wife too. However if you really want to ascend, most guys would need to settle for a wife that isn't a virgin. By age 25 I think only 1/50 women are virgins. Virgin women don't want virgin guys anyways since they don't have experience.
Faggots.is

The admin let back a guy who posted his literal jizz early from his "one month ban" what a fucking joke.
Disgusting. The mods also permabanned a guy who was here since 2018 because he said he held hands with a girl in kindergarten. What a joke.

I need a virgin wife too. However if you really want to ascend, most guys would need to settle for a wife that isn't a virgin. By age 25 I think only 1/50 women are virgins. Virgin women don't want virgin guys anyways since they don't have experience.

Disgusting. The mods also permabanned a guy who was here since 2018 because he said he held hands with a girl in kindergarten. What a joke.
Who was that?

Can’t get virgin cunts

good day to be a virgin :feelsmega:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back