Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Scientific blackpill on troons.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★

So I was browse-coping on the internet and reading I found that 39% of troons are male to female and 36 are female to male. Now, the question is. How? Most trannies are fags riding the pipeline to get haloeffected as looking as foids.

This data does not check out.

i don't get why people care so much about trannies, they're nobodies given a light, with or without them we'd still have suffering, they're just people who blatantly show their own.

It's mental illness disguised as a need for self fulfillment, in their case its becoming the desired gender, in our it is becoming desired by women and being liked by society.

Unfortunately, our's isn't achievable, but theirs are branded as being achievable. btw im just yapping

i don't get why people care so much about trannies, they're nobodies given a light, with or without them we'd still have suffering, they're just people who blatantly show their own.

It's mental illness disguised as a need for self fulfillment, in their case its becoming the desired gender, in our it is becoming desired by women and being liked by society.

Unfortunately, our's isn't achievable, but theirs are branded as being achievable. btw im just yapping
I simply do not understand where those kikes got that almost half of troons are female to male. Does not make any fucking sense.

I simply do not understand where those kikes got that almost half of troons are female to male. Does not make any fucking sense.
why wouldn't it? It just means inside the population of troons, 39 are mtf and 37 bla bla and the rest are fucktards.
Troonism has a link to autism

why wouldn't it? It just means inside the population of troons, 39 are mtf and 37 bla bla and the rest are fucktards.
I have seen here in Morocco many mtf troons, but never the opposite. It does not checkout for me why foids would go down that path

Joeyy profile picture, opinion acknowledged.

i was just trying to convey that behind these statements are people like mexican cleaner ladies, or manlets who are balding, they're abundant, but even unnoticable by the most blackpilled incel, it's cause they're so low down the hierarchy, even their suffering is not viewed as real. Also The whole obsession over troons, in my eyes is the same like video essays around dream hacking in minecraft, or fandoms obsessing about useless shit. Most stuff humans do can be traced to being utter useless.

A good amount of trannies are female to manlet.