Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [SCIENTIFIC STUDIES PILL] What percentage of men are pedos:? 3% of men or 52%?

What % of men are pedos?

• Total voters
Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
This study says 3% of men are pedos:
https://www.ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

This study says 52% of men are pedos:
1610211609157-png.919776

Which one is true?

@Vitarius @Mecoja @UnwantedVirgin @trying to ascend @Ellsworth @Ericfffc @sneed (not chuck)

Also, what do you think we should do about the 52% of men attracted to girls 10 and under? Death penalty? Or should that be reserved for the fags who think "consenting adults" makes their sodomy ok?

Why do 15% get a hard on to male teens but 4% only to male adults though? :feelswhat:

Maybe they got erections because they were actively trying to not have erections. 52% seems too much.
Death penalty?
Only if they do something concrete in real life

Also yes, being sexually attracted to someone who hasn't hit puberty yet is the literal definition of pedo. Liking underaged foids is like being into boys. Faggots = pedos = faggots

Being attracted to a 17 yo foid isn't pedophilia imo

Also yes, being sexually attracted to someone who hasn't hit puberty yet is the literal definition of pedo. Liking underaged foids is like being into boys. Faggots = pedos = faggots
no its not. you have to have a preference. thats the dictionary definition.

1610211609157-png.919776

Which one is true?

@Vitarius @Mecoja @UnwantedVirgin @trying to ascend @Ellsworth @Ericfffc @sneed (not chuck)

Also, what do you think we should do about the 52% of men attracted to girls 10 and under? Death penalty? Or should that be reserved for the fags who think "consenting adults" makes their sodomy ok?
52℅ horny men would fuck anything even animals (in Minecraft)

Maybe they got erections because they were actively trying to not have erections. 52% seems too much.
seems too much seems like an emotional answer.

52℅ horny men would fuck anything even animals (in Minecraft)
This could be good explanation. Also looking at bare vagina might aroused them, they shouldve done dressed test to see how men react to pre puberty girls when sexual characteristics are not visible. IMO all men are "pedos" to an extent, like average joe would call a guy attracted to an 13yo girl a pedo, but i notice it all the times adult men checking out 12-13yo girls.

1610211609157-png.919776

Which one is true?

Why the fuck didn't OP tag me?

The first thing you need to realize is that pedophile is an attraction to small boys, so given that homosexuals are a minority of the male population, we're talking about a minority of a minority here.

The 2nd thing you need to realize is that "erectile response" is a spectrum, it comes in degrees.

If you were 100% full-mast at a 20yo girl, 50% at a 15yo girl, 25% at a 10yo girl, these would all be equally measured as "erectile response" in such an oversimplified form of data collection.

This doesn't give a realistic picture regarding men's preferences.

I can get an 'erectile response' semi-chub randomly thinking about nothing while washing some dishes, going solely by this oversimplifies the male existence - the researches are being sexist.

Notice how they wouldn't dare do shit like measure a "clitoris erection response" by showing women pictures of young boys - they'd be called misogynists.

1610211609157-png.919776

Which one is true?

The first article more accurately carves out what a pedophile is. Sure, a significant percentage of men will get aroused by a naked female child. This may be because of the mere fact of nudity, being turned on by the taboo nature of the situation, or the presence of a vagina. But its not their primary attraction i.e. they wouldn't fuck a child, they still mainly want adult women. This pretty much aligns with what I expect from society:

Put it this way, most men would probably end up getting a boner if a male stripper gave them a lap dance due to the friction. It doesn't mean they're gay.

Put it this way, most men would probably end up getting a boner if a male stripper gave them a lap dance due to the friction. It doesn't mean they're gay.
JFL @ THIS RETARDATION.

SITTING THERE, LETTING A MALE STRIPPER GIVE YOU A LAP DANCE IS ALREADY GAY.

J F L
F J L

L F J

JFL @ THIS RETARDATION.

SITTING THERE, LETTING A MALE STRIPPER GIVE YOU A LAP DANCE IS ALREADY GAY.

J F L
F J L

L F J
Nigga I'm talking about a similar lab experiment. The participants weren't pedos but they looked at CP.

Nigga I'm talking about a similar lab experiment. The participants weren't pedos but they looked at CP.
Sure, but I'm saying no straight male would even agree to be a participant in that faggot experiment.

1610211609157-png.919776

Which one is true?

Ok GrAYcel

they still mainly want adult women
they would only want adult women out of societal expectation. your point about the male lap dancer is simply false, if you got an erection out of that scenario it means that you are indeed gay, the graph even pairs a control sample of a male nude picture as a control sample which refutes your thought experiment.

Last edited:
If the majority of men were actual pedophiles (people attracted to pre-pubescent children) it probably wouldn't be illegal. I would be surprised if even 2% of men were actual pedophiles.
Why the fuck didn't OP tag me?

The first thing you need to realize is that pedophile is an attraction to small boys, so given that homosexuals are a minority of the male population, we're talking about a minority of a minority here.

The 2nd thing you need to realize is that "erectile response" is a spectrum, it comes in degrees.

If you were 100% full-mast at a 20yo girl, 50% at a 15yo girl, 25% at a 10yo girl, these would all be equally measured as "erectile response" in such an oversimplified form of data collection.

This doesn't give a realistic picture regarding men's preferences.

I can get an 'erectile response' semi-chub randomly thinking about nothing while washing some dishes, going solely by this oversimplifies the male existence - the researches are being sexist.

Notice how they wouldn't dare do shit like measure a "clitoris erection response" by showing women pictures of young boys - they'd be called misogynists.
Good point here, erectile response varies a lot. Although a man being sexually attracted to baby girls is also pedophilia.

Neither. Your poll is biased, loaded, and offers a false dichotomy.
How so? Who is it biased towards? I am saying one option is that most men aren't pedos and the other option a tad over half are.

I suppose I'm being biased against a vast majority of men being pedos, like 90+%? Is that it?

Last edited:
a man being sexually attracted to baby girls is also pedophilia.
No, I would classify that as low-tier korophilia or nepiophilia, I won't participate in the unhomosexualizing the use of the term, that's what the mohels want

because male teens are more feminine I would think
that wouldn't explain why male teens get a higher response from men than preteen male teens

also I know that chart is fake because it's saying 36yo women get a higher response than 16yo girls

How so? Who is it biased towards? I am saying one option is that most men aren't pedos and the other option a tad over half are.

I suppose I'm being biased against a vast majority of men being pedos, like 90+%? Is that it?
OK, maybe it's not technically biased, but it's still poorly defined and pigeonholed into two choices where more exist.

No, I would classify that as low-tier korophilia or nepiophilia, I won't participate in the unhomosexualizing the use of the term, that's what the mohels want
Korophilia literally means sexual attraction to boys and young men. You don't know what you're talking about.

Korophilia literally means sexual attraction to boys and young men. You don't know what you're talking about.
my source is Leon Clark
what's yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back