Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Screw gymcoping, its garbage that will just shorten your lifespan

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
I've been gymcoping for over 4 years and it has not brought me any foids. I'm gymcoping rn and just feel like crap. Gymcoping just reduces your lifespan by killing millions of cells. I am too addicted to quit but to everyone else out there stop while you still can before it becomes a big enough part of your life where you can't stop

I've been gymcelling for over 4 years and it has not brought me any foids. I'm gymcelling rn and just feel like crap. Gymcelling just reduces your lifespan by killing millions of cells. I am too addicted to quit but to everyone else out there stop while you still can before it becomes a big enough part of your life where you can't stop
FAKECEL. I LITERALLY CANNOT WORK OUT (LIFT WEIGHTS) BECAUSE THERE'S TOO MUCH PAIN IN MY ARMS WHEN I DO. IM A FRAMELET WEAKCEL

FAKECEL. I LITERALLY CANNOT WORK OUT (LIFT WEIGHTS) BECAUSE THERE'S TOO MUCH PAIN IN MY ARMS WHEN I DO. IM A FRAMELET WEAKCEL
Broootal. You feel pain because you aren't supposed to be doing it. It isn't natural

jfl, imagine operation incelrossa when national rodgerists declare war against marxist rodgerists :lul:

I will not drop the iron.

Someone who's three inches taller than you can still mog you no matter how much gym you've had
Anytime I go to the gym I see a guy that height mogs me so hard, I pretty much lose all motivation right then, there's no way to be more masculine by working out unless you're tall.

After a year of no results you should give up. I won't even try since my wrists are in constant pain and that shit started to occur few years back and haven't stopped since. Playing games is like a masochistic task you will feel the pain till you get so invested that pain kinda disappears since you are so focused and outsmart the brain :feelsLSD:but then when you stop you won't be able to move your wrists without even more severe pain. I'm feeling pain even while writing this shit. :incel:

After a year of no results you should give up. I won't even try since my wrists are in constant pain and that shit started to occur few years back and haven't stopped since. Playing games is like a masochistic task you will feel the pain till you get so invested that pain kinda disappears since you are so focused and outsmart the brain :feelsLSD:but then when you stop you won't be able to move your wrists without even more severe pain. I'm feeling pain even while writing this shit. :incel:
Brootal. I know how it feels to have bad joints. I hurt my back doing overhead press so that way I could make my narrow shoulders look wide, and ended up hurting my back and couldn't lift for 8 months. Nor could I even walk that much

The goal for gym maxxing should be to less messed with and be able to pick up heftier things with ease

No muscles for your face

Someone who's three inches taller than you can still mog you no matter how much gym you've had
You can still strength mog them and hurt them.

The goal for gym maxxing should be to less messed with and be able to pick up heftier things with ease
I can already move heavy stuff but I still work out so I can hurt people and look better even though I will never look good.

No muscles for your face
Muscles do matter in every other facet of life, if we find ourselves in a shtf scenario then I'll be better prepared to survive.

I've been gymcoping for over 4 years and it has not brought me any foids. I'm gymcoping rn and just feel like crap. Gymcoping just reduces your lifespan by killing millions of cells. I am too addicted to quit but to everyone else out there stop while you still can before it becomes a big enough part of your life where you can't stop
Exercise shortening your lifespan is a myth.

I feel good after lifting weights so I will continue to do it.

Yeah you can get addicted to the results. It makes you feel better because most people don't do it
What are ur stats?

Muscles do matter in every other facet of life, if we find ourselves in a shtf scenario then I'll be better prepared to survive.
The only muscles that will matter in that time are the muscles in your hand being strong enough to handle gun recoil and to stab with force