Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over SEAMaxxing doesn’t work anymore. Feminism has spread there via social media

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Only exception is China, who is banning all forms of feminism from the internet. Based chinks.

no amount of social conditioning can deter gooks from being magnetised to chads cock

Maybe for sub4s. Anyone white and 4+ will have much better smv.

Cope

And daily reminder that almost nobody here actually tried it

Cope

And daily reminder that almost nobody here actually tried it
Nigga i need years to build up the money. I’m talking about people who live in SEA who are saying this crap

Nigga i need years to build up the money. I’m talking about people who live in SEA who are saying this crap
Post an example

If you mean fat old boomers im not surprised gooks upped their standards

Fat Old Boomers
Lol

They complain about not getting an harem of teen pussy while they are utter garbage
They need an update , shit worked like that 20 years ago
You need to be at least a bit decent
Not poor old fat and desperate

" move on guys , its over . MGTOW"
Fyeybc2m6kh61

Awalt is in their dna.

Don't really like noodles, especially the dirtier ones that JBW works better with.

Lol

They complain about not getting an harem of teen pussy while they are utter garbage
They need an update , shit worked like that 20 years ago
You need to be at least a bit decent
Not poor old fat and desperate

View attachment 448527View attachment 448530
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
In all seriousness, I was referring to Youtube comments I read on Coach Redpill’s videos

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
In all seriousness, I was referring to Youtube comments I read on Coach Redpill’s videos
Dont listen to this shit

Boomers are completely detached from reality
Jbw may come with a few terms and contions , but will never expire

Dont listen to this shit

Boomers are completely detached from reality
Jbw may come with a few terms and contions , but will never expire
I hope so man. SEAmaxxing is my last chance honestly. It hit me hard reading those comments. I can’t believe how far feminism has spread

I hope so man. SEAmaxxing is my last chance honestly. It hit me hard reading those comments. I can’t believe how far feminism has spread
Screenshot some

I bet all my money all these fuckers are bald broke and over 40 , hoping women will jump on their cock at the airport terminal

The last real pussy paradise will be north korea

Last edited:
Not surprising it's over, there are two changs in front of him.
I think I'd move if SEA would stay out of the Great Reset/covid bs.
Damn. Could you imagine if they opened that place up like Thailand. Boomers would be landing by the cargoship. Imagine a white chad there.

Last edited:
Damn. Could you imagine if they opened that place up like Thailand. Boomers would be landing by the cargoship. Imagine a white chad there.
Thats a once in a lifetime opportunity if you manage to get there as soon as it happens

Screenshot some

I bet all my money all these fuckers are bald broke and over 40 , hoping women will jump on their cock at the airport terminal

Idk if thats the best place to move too tbhtbhngl

Fatcel is volcel, just eat less, I don't bellieve SEAmaxx is dead until non-fatcels report failing. :feelsUgh: